Haemonetics is looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Solutions and Applications Delivery to support the Oracle Agile PLM system version 9.3.3. The ideal candidate will have experience working with PLM systems such as Sparta Systems ADAPTIV or Master Control, although Oracle Agile PLM 9.3 is preferred. The Solutions and Applications Manager will partner with Haemonetics Quality group, Supply Chain, and Purchasing teams as well as other IT Business Analysts and the IT technical team.
• Experience supporting a global PLM application in an active Engineering, supply chain and manufacturing medical device global environment. This includes managing security, workflow maintenance, monitoring weekly maintenance activities, customization development and technical development partnership. Hands on user organization and follow-up for new or In process projects
• Ability to troubleshoot end user issues, adequately validate PLM changes and communicate effectively to offshore support.
• Ability to understand the scope of the system and understand how it’s functionality will simplify the end user business process experience.
• Ability to document and communicate business requirements to a technical audience while also being able to communicate technical information, in colloquial terms to the business community.
• Experience preparing and presenting PLM training materials to a global, multi-language, cross functional, audience.
• Ability to work as both a leader and contributor on cross functional global projects.
Additional Skills/Qualifications Desired:
• Working knowledge of eBS and Agile implemented functions along with the iLink interface is preferred
• Working knowledge of FDA 21 CPR Part 820 Reguirements and Software Validation Concepts
• Strong understanding of PLM theories and practices
• Strong understanding of Product Lifecycle Management
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Desire to be a team player and promote a positive culture
• Growth mind set with ability and desire to learn and master new concepts and technologies
• Ability to collaborate with a global, cross functional team
• Attention to detail and high level organizational skills
• Partner across business users in the Quality, Regulatory, and Engineering areas.
Required 3 years Oracle EBS Implementation experience in relevant modules
Required Two or more full life cycle EBS / ERP implementations in relevant modules
Preferred Basic skills in SQL, PL/SQL, Workflow, OBIE, and Hyperion reporting
Preferred Six Sigma Certification
Preferred Multi-national company experience