Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Primarily responsible for representing the organization in the area of Corporate level Parts & Service programs as well as Warranty functional needs to the project team.
- Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining key business processes with Crown’s Parts Marketing program
- Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining key business processes with Crown’s Warranty system
- Responsible for development and integration of Customer Service and call center programs
- Responsible for representing back-office design and retail integration to the factory solution
- Participate in Global Blueprinting validation and design sessions related to all areas
- Perform necessary configuration to achieve business requirements for the specific area
- Provide training and overall support to specific "go-live" areas of the Company
- 5-10 years of related parts, service and/or warranty experience is desired
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills are necessary
- Experience in writing and presenting is preferred
- Some travel is required
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled