Global Portal Manager
Nassau County, Long Island or Miami, Florida locations
EMO Trans, Inc., a multinational, dynamic freight logistics company with approximately 400 employees and growing, has international offices, as well as offices in key US cities. Established in 1965, EMO Trans has grown to more than 30 U.S. offices and 250 network locations in over 120 countries around the world.
The Corporate Global Portal Manager is a visionary for future growth of our Portal Product. The person will manage and provide expertise in the global solutions and future development of the EMO Trans Global Portal services, systems and solutions. The incumbent will establish, recommend and implement strategies and high-level priorities for the EMO Trans Global Portal that are consistent with EMO's mission and goals. The Global Portal Manager will be expected to own the product roadmap for the EMO portal product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overall Management of the portal on a global basis
- Creation and management of the "rules of governance" of the portal
- Creation and management of a global portal team
- Develop and keep relevant the SOPs to ensure data quality in portal is managed efficiently by the global team
- Liaise with business
- Ensure global area teams liaise directly with these teams to ensure goals are bring met
- Long-term planning for future phases of portal
- Coordinate & integrate new countries into portal
- Integration of customers into portal
- Competitive analysis
- Define, set and manage expectations of portal with EMO management and customers
- Other duties as required
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Team player with ability to work with senior leadership globally at all levels of the organization to achieve results, or work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work under time constraints using time management and organization skills, adjusting priorities based on workload or direction from management
- Open-minded to continuous change and adaptability for growth in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to generate error-free reports, charts, and graphs
- Commitment to excellent customer service, in support of both external and internal customers, utilizing effective communication and follow-up skills
- College degree or minimum 5 years' experience in International logistics.
- Must have a proven ability to integrate with customers
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must have demonstrable success in building global relationships
- Candidate must be legally eligible to work in the US
- Medical-including Health Savings Account and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Dental plan
- Life & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Company matching 401(k) and Roth K Plans
- Two weeks' vacation, sick and personal time, floating holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EMO Trans, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, disability, marital status, veterans' status or the presence of a non‐job related medical condition or disability or any other legally prohibited statute in compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws.