The Global Talent & Performance Management Director designs, develops, implements and manages all talent management processes and programs to enable our transformation to become a high performance organization focused on solving the toughest customer challenges. This includes talent review programs, succession planning, performance management, competency modeling, development techniques, and assessment centers.
Job Description Cont.
- Design, develop and launch robust and meaningful talent management processes and tools in collaboration with stakeholders to enable the accomplishment of business objectives. Focus creating a seamless and efficient employee experience, and adjust programs as needed for our target workforce segments including sales/marketing, professionals (functional) and supply chain (manufacturing).
- Develop a framework and accompanying processes (global talent review, high potential leader assessment, and succession planning tools) to help forecast and prepare for future talent requirements and build a viable pipeline of talent to support business growth and productivity.
- Lead all aspects of global performance management philosophy and process; overseeing configuration to support process design. Infuse creativity, new ideas and cutting edge methodologies to enable on-going, future focused performance feedback with the goal of accelerating both individual and organizational performance.
- Provide oversight of programs post-launch, continuously seek improvement of existing programs, and recommend termination of programs, where appropriate.
- Drive further adoption of our core competencies and integrate across all talent processes. Re-evaluate leadership behaviors. Design programs based on opportunities for competency growth and development to create bench strength and opportunities for upward mobility. Breathe new life into our Career Pathing program and its continued rollout and enhancements to increase internal and cross divisional mobility.
- Define system requirements of new integrated talent management technology (SuccessFactors) and serves as the Talent Workstream lead for all configuration activities
- Identify and monitor key talent metrics to be measured and tracked, build guides and tools to support the talent planning process, and analyze collected information for trends and insights.
- Assist with general survey design across a range of talent management topics (e.g., culture, engagement, performance effectiveness)
- At least 7years of experience leading talent management process design/implementation activities
- Demonstrated successful experience in the design and execution of talent solutions that drive measurable organizational performance in global environment
- Strong background in providing talent related metrics and analytics to inform business and talent decisions
- Excellent global project management skills to prioritize efforts and achieve results
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills in dynamic environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work, collaborate and influence change across geographies, functions, and levels with a global and service mindset. Must have change management leadership capabilities.
- Strong organization, business communication (written, oral, and presentation) and time management skills
- High level of initiative and ability to structure ambiguity; Strong sense of urgency and ability to drive initiatives to closure
- Expertise with integrated talent management technology tools and solutions; strong experience with spreadsheet and data analysis software (e.g., MS Excel, SPSS, R)
- BS/BA required, Advanced/Masters preferred
- Capable of driving execution; takes accountability and drives for results
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with driving measurable results and operational excellence
- Collaborative relationship builder; client focused
- Communicates effectively with all levels in organization
- Champions innovation and change
- Consultative, data driven problem-solving skills
- Develops self and others
Requisition id: 17082