Responsible for the effective oversight of all payroll activities, internal and third-party, for the entire organization. Responsibilities include documenting and updating procedures and streamlining our systems and processes. Make certain that customer requests and inquiries are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner. Lead payroll-related transition efforts at all locations (start-up, system migration, phase-outs, etc.).
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Own and oversee the processing of global payrolls
- Coordinate relationship with any third-party providers performing payroll services to the organization
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and country country-specific policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain processes for third parties (subcontractors) to report time worked in the organizations time reporting system
- Ensure team stays up to date on applicable payroll and payroll-related tax requirements
- Drive improvements and efficiencies by partnering closely with HR and other teams to establish best practices for global payroll
- Maximize the effectiveness of technologies and supporting processes to drive continuous improvement and change initiatives.
- Lead the global payroll transformation efforts, including automation and building for scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- 10 – 15 years' of global payroll experience
- Expertise in global payroll processes including payroll compliance
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ulti-pro experience helpful
- Ability to use automated systems and Personal Computer required.
- Knowledge of Ulti-pro, Word and Excel desired.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life, AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and other ancillary plans.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
Salary Range Colorado