FMC Corporation is one the world’s leading specialty chemical companies. We are proud that our chemistries are helping to grow the world’s food, enabling new innovations in the pharmaceutical delivery, enhancing foods and beverages, contributing to a more sustainable energy supply, improving health, and advancing the manufacture of hundreds of essential products.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
We are looking for a Global Payroll Implementation Project Manager who will take on the management of implementing new payroll platforms in various countries to support the global payroll strategy.
The goal of delivering every project on time, and within scope is key.
This role will work closely with multiple departments and is primary focused on the implementation of the new software. We are looking for a great multi-tasker with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure globally
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timelines and budgets
- Ability to manage multiple implementation projects at once
- Ability to manage priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Improve communication, provide support and increase collaboration between departments
- Maintain awareness around all project priorities, issues, concerns and requirements
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project
- Lead communication with all involved in the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand statusreports and updates
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Management Experience
- Accounting Experience
- Payroll Processing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5years Payrollexperience.
- Must have at least 3years of ADP Streamline Implementation experiences
- At least 2year of experience working on Software Implementation Project teams
- Global experiencerequired
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 5+ years of Project Management experiencerequired
PMP certification preferred
- 1-2years of direct management/team lead experiencepreferred
- Experience with project management tools and structured methodologies
- Commitment to being accountable for results
- Ability to think independently and make decisions