- Oversee the collection and submission of payroll-related data to service providers, employee query resolution, statutory filing requirements, payroll approvals and payment confirmations;
- Research and present to HR management team when payroll-related events and opportunities arise (e.g., tax reforms, per diem / reimbursement changes, equityevents, etc.);
- Manage relationships with payroll service providers, including RFI/RFP processes and new payroll set-up;
- Lead communication with Finance with respect to account funding, payment processing, invoice approval, cost forecasting, etc.;
- Lead communication with Internal Audit with respect to the development of Sox narratives and controls;
- Support internal audit testing by consulting with Auditors and providing control evidence; and
- Support in HRIS system development to improve payroll and other C&B processes.
- Bachelors degree;
- Seeking 5 – 7 years of payroll administration experience (or comparable finance / accounting experience);
- Previous involvement in ex-US payrollpreferred; and
- Prior involvement in directing / supervising the work of others preferred.