The Payroll Accountant will report into the Global Payroll Accounting Manager (based in Argentina) and be part of a team of associates responsible for the execution of Payroll Accounting and Vendor Management.
The Payroll Accountant role is responsible for coordinating the payroll financial activities for all countries/legal entities serviced by the regional Financial Services hub. Primary focus is to ensure accurate and timely accounting/reporting of all payroll-related Balance Sheet and Income Statement accounts in accordance with company and statutory policies. This position will also focus on compliance and reporting ensuring accounting standards are met for both US GAAP and local statutory accounts.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Support Vendor Management Coordination.
- Ensure execution in accordance with Payroll Accounting Policy
- Execute resolution and support in line with the escalation path.
- Primary focal point for ad-hoc analytics and reporting
- Monitor money movement on payroll transactions.
- Responsible for the execution of Pension accounting.
- Monitor Payroll Balance Sheets.
- Focus on process improvements projects
- Support Payroll Related Internal/External Audits
- University/Bachelor’s Degree. Qualified Accountant desirable.
- Advanced level of English
- Related Work Experience: 5 – 7 years of experience, in Accounting and Controlling operations working across international borders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Detailed knowledge of financial reporting and accounting requirements.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to communicate effectively across different cultures.
- Advanced Critical thinking, business knowledge, and problem solving skills 3-5 years of experience working with external auditors, third party vendors, with proven track record of understanding risk and urgency in order to guide a team in the preparation and delivery of an appropriate response balanced against competing deliverables.
- 3-5 years demonstrating innovative approaches to delivering results in a fast-evolving, global virtual operating model, which includes new systems, structures, and partners.