dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. Our strategic process, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities build loyalty with customers to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients. dunnhumby employs over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies including Tesco, Monoprix, Raley’s, Macy’s, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo. For more information, please visit us athttp://www.dunnhumby.com/.
dunnhumby is looking for a talented Global Partnership Manager – Software!
You will be responsible for a range of strategic software partnerships and where necessary capability specific partnerships and regional collaborations. Supports the identification, strategic alignment, setup and negotiation of software partner arrangements along with acting as a senior lead during partner execution. The role covers software requirements for current and future capability areas in all territories.
What you'll be doing:
- Supports identification, review and selection of global and regional software partners and prepares initial partnership proposal materials for review, ensuring all partnerships stay in line with global strategic priorities.
- Assesses technical, commercial and cultural suitability of software partners and proposes a recommendation to the Global Strategic Partnership Director – Software.
- Coordinates efforts to facilitate contract negotiation and setup in line with strategic partnership lifecycle methodology and against defined KPIs.
- Establishes engagement with selected software partners and manages senior stakeholders effectively.
- Leads the programme team in establishing up-to-date and complete partnership plans, roadmaps and marketing objectives.
- Forecasts resource requirements, manages risks and issues and aligns programme and project plans with dunnhumby product and market teams.
- Works with Capability, Product Management, Data Science and Product Development teams in dunnhumby and selected global/regional partners to develop and deliver products, integration mechanics and services to meet agreed partnership requirements.
- Collaborates with Commercial teams to assess proposed partnership Go-to-Market approach, impacts of existing business operations and resource implications.
- Connects dunnhumby and partner Sales Teams and ensures aligned objectives, clear responsibilities, ways of working and communications are established.
- Leads on-going partner enablement ensuring training and education are planned and delivered along with supporting materials.
- Informs and communicates internally to dunnhumby audiences to ensure alignment with market messaging, client positioning and organisation awareness.
- Measures progress against the programme plan and establishes regular status and project meetings with partner teams to ensure on time in full delivery of workstream plans.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or related field
- Proposition Management
- New Product Development
- New Partnership Development
- Industry Trends / Thought Leadership
- Due Dilligence / Strategic Assessment
- Relationship management (partners)
- Software development