Global Partner Program Incentives Manager
**This role is located in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is available.
As the Incentives the Global Partner Program Incentives Manager you will be responsible to develop our global incentive framework and work with the Enablement Manager to ensure Channel partners are educated on program rules and benefits. You will define and manage all Channel Program incentive plans across the company and make recommendations for changes and enhancements to achieve year over year growth and behavior targets. You will ensure our incentives contribute to the overall success of the Global Channel Partner Program as measured by the number of channel partners joining the network as well as achieving revenue growth targets. You will focus on building global incentives and customer relationships which support the Company.
You will partner with teams across the company to define the future tooling infrastructure & vendor strategy. You will be fully accountable for delivering world class support, aligned to industry standard metrics, which you will define the targets for. You will be in a unique position to capture, analyze & action channel partner sentiment, and fully empowered to drive improvements. You will have the opportunity to digitally transform the partner experience, by developing & delivering a self-service capability, that both reduces cost, and improves the outcome.
• Develop, maintain and execute Channel Partner program incentive documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms & conditions and rules of engagement with a focus on continuous process improvement
• Own the relationship with appropriated third-party vendors and consultants on channel incentives including creation of the incentive program and implementation on the platform
• Incentive automation platform management – manage all aspect of vendor relationship, become in-house incentive automation platform SME and go-to source for internal stakeholders
• Create, implement, manage, and report on all incentive channel programs and benefits to ensure complete transparency and value to both internal and external stakeholders
• Partner with Channel Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams in each of the lines of business regarding the application of program rewards and benefits
• Act as the focal point for global channel incentive initiatives and be a trusted advisor by developing and hosting an Advisory council for continuous program feedback with our Contractors/Dealers as well as our Distributor Partners for lines of business.
• Work with Legal to ensure compliance requirements (privacy, security and compliance) in US, Canada, Latin America and European countries; maintain working knowledge of local legislation and laws that impact rewards policies and programs
• Deliver self-service capabilities for partners & improve usage over time to lead the industry
• Work closely with finance and legal to develop and evolve financial incentives, program budgets and legal agreement structures
• Recruiting and development of a team to drive execution of program incentive functions
• 5-7 years of experience in Operations, Partner Management, Incentives, Finance, or Program Management
• 7+ years of large-scale program management experience; preferably working with the largest global technology, software and services vendors.
• Clear track record of delivering innovative global incentive program (reseller, referral, distribution, etc.) initiatives at scale.
• Clear track record of managing complex projects and programs while demonstrating exceptional business judgement.
• Proven proficiency working with strong technical leaders and product teams with the ability to influence road maps
• Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field, MBA Strongly Preferred
• Proven ability to create clarity, generate energy and deliver success at the Enterprise level
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable working with data and driving insights into action
• Open, confident communicator effective in delivering senior level communication and presentations
• Experience leading major change initiatives in complex organizational structures
• Demonstrated experienceworking with multiple internal and external teams to achieve alignment and agreed outcomes
• Driven success in a fast-paced environment
• Strong business acumen