- Create detailed project plans with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones.
- Develop detailed cost estimates for projects.
- Develop change management procedures for projects and milestone sign-off criteria.
- Drive project plans with clear goals, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Participate in the due diligence process to learn about potential partnerships and assist in the creation of an integration plan.
- Help develop, maintain and continually approve Glooko’s partner integration playbook.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company’s products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Engage in the integration process by coordinating cross-functional teams and ensure that the business plan is properly implemented.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with program/project management services and product delivery.
- Manage relationships with deal sponsors, cross-functional project partners and service providers.
- Manage and oversee complex programs throughout project lifecycles to the approved priority and scope.
- Create and Manage project plans
- Effectively document/communicate program/project status to a larger audience.
- Effectively deploy and organize resources, developing timetables and targets and checking progress against them.
- Create a clear, logical and realistic plan of activities which streamlines the program process.
- Strong understanding of current best practices and technologies.
- Maintain a firm understanding of all projects within assigned Programs.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, strategy, finance, health policy, IT or related fields or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in digital health and/or a startup environment.
- Program Management experience (i.e., planning, execution, estimation, risk management, stakeholder management).
- 5 years of experience managing complex, multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects related to strategic initiatives, integration or process improvement.
- Experience identifying process improvements and quantifying impact.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams.
There are over 420 million people in the world with diabetes and Glooko helps them, as well as their physicians and care team, manage the disease more easily and cost effectively. Glooko is the Unified Platform for Diabetes Management and provides an FDA cleared, HIPAA compliant Web and Mobile (iOS and Android) application for people with diabetes and the clinicians who treat them. The platform seamlessly unifies data from over 80 of the leading blood glucose meters, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors, activity trackers, and biometric devices to deliver insights that improve personal and clinical decision support.
Glooko’s mobile app and web dashboard enable patients to easily track and proactively manage all aspects of their diabetes care. Glooko’s Population Tracker and APIs offer diabetes-centric analytics and supply insightful reports, graphs and pattern-triggered notifications to patients, health systems, and payers. The Glooko platform also allows customers and third-party developers to create branded modules for Glooko users.
Glooko has a global footprint and is funded and managed by visionary technologists and leaders in healthcare.
Glooko Benefits Include:
- Have a meaningful impact on people’s lives
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Annual reimbursement on fitness expenses (gym memberships, running shoes, yoga classes, etc.)
- 401(k) matching program
- Valuable experience in the rapidly growing mobile health industry
Glooko provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, Glooko complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.