Are you passionate about exploring new business models and building "best-in-class" strategic partnerships? Splunk is looking for an experienced leader, who is inventive and creative, to take Splunk's strategic relationship with Deloitte and EY to the next level. You will possess deep expertise in the world of partnerships, practical knowledge working with large Global System Integrators, and experience working with software and cloud solutions. They will have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling and technical challenges to help Splunk build compelling offerings with our partners for their customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing the global vision, strategy and execution plans for Splunk's partnerships with Deloitte & EY. Success will depend on your ability to balance strategic-thinking with methodical execution; build effective and enduring relationships; drive highly cross-functional processes; and blend product and industry expertise with pragmatic considerations to focus on tangible outcomes.
- Lead the partnership strategy with Deloitte and EY: strategy development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, execution plan and alignment of go-to-market functions.
- Engage with Partner leadership to accelerate solution development and successfully launch offerings through co-selling motions, driving business growth for both Splunk and our partners.
- Lead priority initiatives and build detailed roadmaps that align the day-to-day focus with Splunk strategic priorities
- Conduct day-to-day program management with relevant internal and Partners; play a "quarterback" role to lead cross-functional priorities and cross functional teams
- Expand Executive relationships across Partners' services lines and vertical P&L owners
- Coordinate go-to-market execution with regional Partner Sales teams, and continuously lead alliance performance metrics and outcomes.
- Make actionable recommendations and quickly build consensus across senior level Partner Executives
- Recent and working knowledge of Deloitte and/or EY globally.
- 15+ years of experience within Software and/or SaaS companies running Alliance Partnerships with Consulting/SI firms, including shown success developing, negotiating and signing revenue-generating deals
- Experience driving alliance partner relationships across a range of business activities (engineering/product alignment, joint solution development, marketing, training/certification, and sales engagement)
- Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences.
- Extensive experience managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and creatively about business problems. Ability to work towards business outcomes enthusiastically and collaboratively. Does not shy away from executing the strategy "hands on".
- Embrace change and contribute to the overall success of Splunk
- We are only able to consider folks that are already located in the Bay Area.