Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Finance, Strategic Planning and Procurement teams play a key role in fueling the growth of Nike, Inc. Finance identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike shareholder. Strategic Planning helps write the future of the business by charting Nike’s path forward. Nike Procurement maximizes the value of the company’s investments in external resources and secures the best supplier relationships to drive business success. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, the teams’ unwavering commitment to excellence keeps the company one step ahead of the competition.
As the Global Order to Cash (O2C) Accounting Manager, for NIKE Global Controlling, you will drive influential and collaborative relationships with cross-functional business partners to deliver informed business decisions, process excellence, optimized financial control and financial statement accuracy related to Global Revenue and Receivables. In this role you will report directly to the Global Order to Cash Director.
- Be the leader for the design of standardized policies, procedure and tools stretching across the O2C function. Integrate business requirements and technology into the development of robust solutions that drive organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Help drive a center-led Order to Cash (O2C) function globally to drive a shared strategic agenda, with a scalable, process-focused organization and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire your team of process and project experts in the transformative work of implementing the new policies, processes, and tools into the new organization construct of a regional service delivery model.
- Be the O2C single point of contact for Nike’s Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) initiative coordinating all O2C process design and consultation requirements for the corporate initiative to better integrate business processes and create a platform of elevated capability (including the implementation of a new ERP system).
- Collaborate across Geographies with regional O2C teams, as well as Marketplace Operations, Sales, Logistics, and Controlling business partners, sharing and adopting industry leading practices using tools and methods to continuously improve O2C processes.
- Ensure robust process documentation is developed and maintained for all global processes, including the documentation of and deployment of appropriate control requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Retail and/or wholesale revenue experience is strongly preferred
- 5+ Public accounting experience & Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is required
- Proven ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers, preferably inclusive of navigating a large corporation.
- Experience managing and influencing remote resources is strongly preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated experience driving complex, multi-faceted transformations spanning process, organizational design, and tools/systems changes in a dynamic and growing business environment. Includes experience driving change from a highly decentralized function and process to a more strategic, center-led offense and shared-services model.
- Demonstrated strong skills with high-profile and cross-cultural communications spanning all time zones across the globe. Skills include excellent verbal and written communication of complex and/or controversial topics and concepts; meeting facilitation; effective communication on status, issues, risks and opportunities with senior leadership team.
- Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP, FSCM, Biller Direct, Customer Portal functions, etc. are also highly desirable.
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00409690