Business Solutions Organization(BSO) under Agilent's Order Fulfillment (OFS) organization, is seeking a solution architect who designs and solutionize SAP ME Manufacturing & Execution systems(MES) Functional & technical solutions/capabilities to solve large, complex business problems and deliver new manufacturing capabilities. Responsible for strategic planning, designing and modification of new solution specifications and application. This includes Functional & technical design of content structure, user/process flows and interfaces. Proficient in information technology, platforms and architecture.
Main Roles & Responsibilities include:
Help drive MES program in Instrument Manufacturing, drive strategy in Chemistries manufacturing and Bio-Reagent manufacturing divisions of our organization on a global platform across Agilent OFS.
- Drive on solutions, MES roll-out, architecture, best practices, validation, architecture review board
- Bring the team together through collaboration and be the leader in decision-making
- Aligned with MES program objectives long-term and vision
- Working with competency matrix experts to make best program decisions.
- Share lessons learned and build a forum of experts to deliver quality projectdeliverables and develop sustainable solutions
- Work closely with project managers to ensure complex solutions is designed using best practices
- Drive software & solution assessments in Chemistries & Bio-Reagents to ensure we meet business requirements
- Maintain Manufacturing Execution Competency Center(MECC) roll-out skills, hardware/software guide and ensure sites follow the guidelines
- Identify knowledge/skill gaps and help mitigate
- Have a pulse on what site's strengths and weaknesses are
- Help mitigate program risks
- Help identify and resolve MES support issues through escalation with management
- Support planning future phases in MES and implementation of MES AnalyticsScheduleFull-timeRequirementsBachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
Typically 10 to 12+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
* Deep knowledge about implementing best in class Manufacturing Execution processes and solutions
* Use skills acquired via consulting background or similar to interact with key stakeholders at all levels, to propose, present and deliver value creating solutions
* Demonstrated hands-on experience with MES, preferable SAP ME/MII
* Experience with implementing best practice quality processes in manufacturing, supply chain and logistics. Knowledge about SAP QM module is a plus
* Knowledge and experience with Manufacturing in regulated and compliant contexts. Preferred knowledge about manufacturing in FDA regulated environments.
* Collaborating with high performing global team and act as a team player with peers
* General knowledge about SAP ECC, SAP ME/MII and as an option also SAP APO
* General knowledge about Agilent supply chain
* Strong ability to communicate complex message to different audiences
* Ability to efficiently present ideas, proposal and status updates to all levels of management, stakeholder and team members
* Ability to resolve personnel issues and conflicts objectively and have fierce conversations when required
* Business Process Engineering, including good knowledge of process flow chart practice
* Effectively prioritize activities for completion of daily tasks and long termprojects
* Takes initiative/risks and accepts responsibility
* Meets commitments on time or ahead of schedule
* Performs multi-tasking and resolves schedule and resource conflicts
* Possess and drive a no-nonsense can-do attitude
* Follows and exhibits Agilent's core values (trust, respect, teamwork, focus, uncompromised integrity, innovation, accountability/meeting commitments, and speed)