This role will lead the Medical Education efforts, developing and implementing focused medical education programs throughout all Neuro Clinical Pathways within the Natus organization. The role will liaise closely with the Director of Medical Education and Training to develop a clear strategy, as well as Upstream and Downstream Marketing, Clinical Education and Sales, and collaborate seamlessly with clinician faculty. The role will develop content and manage specifically US based Neuro Clinical Pathway education programs to drive targeted audience behavior change and Natus Neuro Clinical Pathway technology adoption, as well as developing clear strategic goals in conjunction with Sales Training Manager towards engaging sales training to both internal sales and distribution partners. The Manager will instill a blend of adult education best practices with clinical and technical knowledge to deliver education content across the Natus Neuro Clinical Pathway Portfolio
In this position you will:
- Liaising with Neurology Senior International Marketing Manager, develop and execute Medical Education strategies and tactics to educate clinician audiences across Neuro clinical pathways, product portfolios and solutions.
- Build a Natus Medical Education brand for Neuro Clinical Pathways through delivery of value-add programs, tactful engagement with clinicians and broad dissemination of impactful content.
- In conjunction with Director of Medical Education and Product Management, identify and maintain a network of leading KOLs and reference centers in all Neuro Clinical Pathway disciplines, which corresponds with and satisfies the business needs across Natus
- Engage with and collaborate seamlessly with clinicians (Thought Leaders, Practice Leaders, etc.) to understand clinical market developments.
- Lead development of educational programs for Neuro Clinical Pathways, identifying and working with appropriate internal and external Health Care Professional experts, collaborating with relevant societies to obtain Continuing Education Credits/Units for relevant courses and workshops as required and executing both Natus sponsored educational programs and Society Led Symposia.
- Lead faculty engagement to execute medical education activities at conventions.
- In conjunction with Senior International Marketing Manager and field clinical teams develops and supports web based and on-line Neuro Clinical Pathway training programs with educational content and material.
- Works with Marketing and Sales to understand the education needs of the customer based on the overall strategy across the Neuro Clinical Pathway product portfolio.
- Works closely with Sales Training Program Manager to develop content and support sales training programs as needed.
- Stay abreast of medical and scientific developments within Neuro Clinical Pathways by reviewing current literature, monitoring competitor activities, attending scientific conferences and networking with experts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have approximately 10+ years combination of clinical, industry and academic experience specifically as it pertains to Medical Science, Medical Communication, Medical Education in Neuro Clinical Pathway Arena
- Experience in supporting and managing key strategic and tactical execution for Global medical communications/education.
- Demonstrates understanding of medical device, legal and regulatory requirements and impact on development of medical education and communications.
- Experience with cross-functional review committees
- Special skills/knowledge: Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at forming and maintaining a collaborative work environment in and among cross-functional teams.
- Have demonstrated successful biotech patient/community education and communication.
- Ability to respond appropriately to needs of key stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively manage time and set priorities in circumstances of conflicting requirements.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High performing in-line/strategic educator/communicator with the ability to set a vision and provide clear direction across diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with software to create screencasts, online videos and other educational assets is desirable but not required