What You Will Be Doing
You are a critical team lead who drives cross-functional teams from all across Pure Storage on global product and solution launches while delivering on-time and within financial and business objectives. You have the ability to navigate complex organizational systems, possess strong problem solving and change management skills, and are an experienced program manager who can drive solutions from concept through landing.
You thrive on navigating ambiguity and uniting cross-functional teams towards a common goal. You have a bias towards action while thinking methodically through the right plan and aren’t afraid to speak up for the success of the program.
- Unify cross-functional internal teams and external partners to a common vision, plan resources/budget, and follow with stellar execution against the strategy.
- Drive communication around project status, milestones, and issues to ensure program excellence while using judgement to draw extra attention at the right times.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end strategy, planning, and operations that enable the go-to-market and launch efforts for new products and solutions.
- Lead complex workstreams and/or program-wide efforts to develop, implement, and maintain processes that meet the overall operational and financial success of the program.
- Provide strategic insights and evaluate trade-offs to make sound recommendations; drive convergence at all levels on key priorities and program direction.
- Maintain state across highly complex projects and clearly articulate status, risks, and escalations to various leadership teams. Proactively mitigate risks by anticipating and unblocking bottlenecks.
- Establish and drive launch readiness efforts, including critical executive approvals. Enable overall program success.
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a marketing-driven organization
- A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 5 years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10 team members
- Advanced working knowledge of marketing tactics and cross-channel integration
- Team Player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across various groups and stakeholders
- Familiarity with marketing systems a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience