We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player to drive the Service Marketing efforts related to security across our product and services portfolio. You will drive worldwide outbound marketing activities and messaging for your service product. This role will partner directly with partners and customers as well as various internal business units including Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Service Operations, Engineering and our Corporate Information Security teamsDevelops specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
- Positioning – Identify and develop messaging and positioning that uniquely differentiates Varian’s Security solutions to address our customers’ challenges and needs.
- Creating content solution datasheets, presentations, white papers, demos, blogs, webcasts, web content and sales/partner enablement tools to communicate the value proposition our security offers
- Supporting the strategy and programs that create interest for our Security solutions across all market segments.
- Defining key buyers and influencers and creating the appropriate compelling messaging
- Developing go-to-market solutions and launching strategies
- Collaborating cross-functionally with information security, product marketing, product management, and corporate marketing teams to execute high-impact fully-integrated programs that drive pipeline growth, market leadership, and awareness
- Delivering persuasive presentations for executive briefings, analyst briefings, industry events, webcasts, and trade shows
- Anticipate and address needs of various sales and partner channels and geographies
Required Certifications and Training:
- Obtains and completes LMS training plan specific to assigned responsibility.
Experience Level with Business Tools:
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of enterprise securityexperience
- Healthcare industry experiencedesired
- Possess a expertise in cloud security
- BA/BS degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related discipline
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong marketing and project management skills
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions such as Microsoft Office 365, Google G suite, Box, Dropbox, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Workday and Slack
- Solid understanding of IaaS/PaaS solutions such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Proven ability to translate sophisticated and complex technical features into clear, compelling, and memorable stories of end customer value by audience type
Auto req ID