At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than125years, we've brought new products andtechnologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics,medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than150 countries we serve. Please note that candidates need to be eligible to work in the U.S. without Abbott sponsorship.
- Responsible for organizing Abbott’s Structural Heart product portfolio.
- Recognized as undisputed Global Platform Lead for Structural Heart Portfolio
- Manage ongoing commercial activities of Structural Heart product portfolio globally to ensure commercial success and growth with our physician and patient customers. This includes creation of promotional campaigns, messages and programs, product knowledge support, and forecasting
- Lead the execution of product management through all phases of the product life cycle to optimize effectives and efficiency of the product portfolio.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with regional marketing teams to ensure executional success and appropriate regionalization of global commercial strategy
- Includes participation in multi-functional teams focusing on upstream and downstream actions with an emphasis on growing and sustaining the business though marketingcampaigns, new product development, clinical evidence development, commercialization and business expansion.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Utilizes market knowledge, KOL networks, market data as key resource
- Owning the product’s strategy, developing and maintaining the product roadmap, and conveying the roadmap to the development team to ensure they build the product according to plan
- Study company products and benchmark competitive products/compamies and develop competitive strategies and blunting strategies.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products and translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Develops clinical, product and/or economic-based marketing collateral and/or training and education materials for dissemination. Teaches on market development toolutilizationand monitors field team application according to profile and specialization.
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Collaborates with the Sales Management team to conduct market research in key markets.
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Leads organization and delivery of key symposia by supporting discussions with customers to define agenda topics, select appropriate speakers / chairs, create required materials for events (e.g. invitations, attendee certificates, feedback forms) and provides tailored slides for speakers.
- Develops Key Opinion Leaders and a Key Opinion Leader Program for physicians, buying decision makers and key influencers which may include administrators/buyers and health care economists.
- Conducts scientific literature reviews in support of market development and market messaging.
- Identifies high potential international / national community meetings to target and collaborates with sales management team to put forward cases for investment (program contributions / symposiums / workshops.
Bachelor's degreerequired and 8+ years of related work experience or an equivalent. MBA strongly preferred. Must have a minimum of 8+ years brand management, marketing, market research experience or related work experience and equivalent. In addition:
- Experience in Medical Device industry or Pharma industry, in similar role preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Willingness to accept challenging assignments and engage in relevant developmental activities, in a rapidly adapting environment
- Experience in working and leading cross-functional environments
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity with web-based applications.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and implement solutions, including identifying and involving the appropriate decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and hold individuals accountable to deliverables; ability to achieve objectives and milestones without direct authority; ability to influence
- Demonstrated ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities and competing demands, and maintain composure in difficult circumstances
United States > Massachusetts : 1 North Avenue
Yes,20% of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an8hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.