Bergen County NJ - Medical Device Co. - (Prior exp. from Medical Devices / Biotech / Pharmaceutical is required)
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic and operational marketing strategies supporting the product platform. Supports brand marketing activities by: leading development & execution of product marketing plans to produce maximum sales, growth and profitability; establishing and maintaining a strong competitive position through strategic identification of marketing opportunities, and developing marketing promotional programs.
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing and product strategies to achieve business unit growth objective for the defined product platform.
- Prepare competitive intelligence and market analysis in support of competitive strategies.
- Manage product line pricing strategy.
- Support the project teams driving market-related initiatives through communications and collaborative efforts with all levels of other functional areas represented on project teams.
- Responsible for the integrated commercial marketing strategy for assigned products. Partners with peer product platform marketing leads to develop and lead the execution of worldwide Portfolio marketing plan.
- Develops a global sales and marketing plan that defines marketing activities, integrated messaging and collateral development, promotional strategies, and related objectives for the portfolio.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders, regional marketing leaders, R&D, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Regulatory Affairs and other functions to develop and execute comprehensive marketing and marketing communication strategy.
- BS/BA in business, marketing or science. MBA desirable.
- 7-10 years of relevant marketing experience in medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry with a consistent track-record of high performance and results.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following marketing competencies: Commercial excellence; Marketing planning and execution; Product & portfolio management; Marketing communications; Strategic Innovation; Business and financial acumen
- Proven ability to influence across and up the organization to effectively negotiate and persuade others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time.