Global Marketing Program Manager, Oncology
The Cancer Molecular Diagnostic Franchise provides full sample-to-insight solutions for laboratories conducting cancer testing. We offer cutting-edge technologies such as Next-Gen Sequencing, as well as broadly used PCR and pyrosequencing applications.
He/she will be a critical member of the Global Marketing Team that delivers marketing and product strategy and operations for the Oncology Franchise.
This role reports to the Director and Head of Outbound Marketing and can be located in CA or MA or MD.
ROLE SUMMARY: -
Manage marketing projects, working with various senior stakeholders, including R&D, Commercial Operations, Regional Marketing and Finance.
- Manage Marketing budget on an operational basis, and report on KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of Marketing projects as needed.
- Execute on marketing programs for oncology molecular diagnostics.
- Create marketing materials: sales tools, tradeshow collaterals, ad campaigns, etc.
- Manage external vendor relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute on marketing strategies including all elements of Brand value/ positioning/ messaging/ marketing mix for assigned product line(s). Input into marketing strategy and tactical plans.
- Define RoI metrics and deliver reporting and analysis.
- Define customer/market segment requirements to set product/portfolio solution, priority setting, risk management
- Help define requirements for and manage partnerships and collaborations.
- Manage cross-functional projects, providing operational support
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in a matrix setting to ensure alignment and deliver on marketing plans: Marketing Centers of Excellence, R&D, Regulatory, Legal, Corp Communications, etc. - Bring VoC and support GPM functions as needed.
- Development and execution of Marketing plans
- Commercial top and bottom-line performance
- Metrics on marketing projects/campaigns: RoI, CTR, etc.
- Brand awareness, equity, Attitudes, Trial, Usage, Customer Satisfaction, & Loyalty Position Requirements
- Requires Bachelor's degree in life sciences, business, marketing and/or product management.
- Advanced degree/ MBA preferred.
- 5+ years work experience, with 3+ years directly relevant experience in marketing (a product management or marketing programs role). Product launch experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (pharma or dx) a must; direct experience marketing molecular diagnostic assays (NGS, PCR) highly valued.
- Track record of successful management of complex projects with Project Management know-how.
- Oncology experience in pharma, biotech or diagnostics industries strongly preferred.
- Executive presence and composure, sound business acumen.
- Ability to manage teams and lead project without direct line authority.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and execute under tight timelines.
- Ability to travel up to 1/3 of the time.
- Willing, able, and eager to learn.