$150K — $200K *
Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Racine, WI area client to locate and bring on a Marketing Manager for a long term contract opportunity!
The Global Brand Marketing Manager will provide brand leadership in collaboration with local markets leadership and consultation to deliver the brands' plans to consumers in all markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set brand growth strategy for the globe focusing in on innovation primarily
• Set competitive strategy for the globe, align brand priorities in each country
• Accountable for Brand's P&L and shares globally
• Partner with RD&E to develop the brand innovation for the globe, including claims
• Own commercialization process and launch of NPD projects in partnership with Marketing Commercialization teams
• Leverage understanding of consumer/shopper motivations and behaviors to develop winning marketing plans
• Drive leadership of the battleground for key focus forms across and lead cross functional alignment
Required Skills/Experience /Competencies:
• Bachelor's degree and minimum 7 years' relevant experience. Advanced degree preferred.
• Global experience/exposure
• 3-5 years of marketing experience in developing consumer products
• Leadership of cross-functional teams
• Successful partnerships with agencies and ability to leverage IMC assets into execution
• MBA Preferred
• Passion for innovation
• High sense of urgency
• Demonstrated team leadership and development
Valid through: 7/17/2020