Are you energized by leading market digital and eCommerce data for a specific business unit? If so, this role could be the perfect fit for your career.
The Neisseria Franchise ambition is to pursue a meningococcal-free world by being the global leader. The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of the brand global commercial strategy and tactical plan. This is done through close collaboration with key markets and through cross-functional collaboration with a range of stakeholders from different functions at the global level.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Contribute to the Global life-cycle strategy of brand covering aspects of the marketing mix (positioning, competition, communication strategy) and providing appropriate input and linkage with project teams and other departments (Medical, Legal, Regulatory etc).
- Lead the co-creation of HCP integrated marketing campaigns (digital, print, social media etc)
- Partner with the Customer Insights Team, Data Analytics Team and other stakeholders to further develop and measure KPIs of ongoing initiatives.
- Facilitate best practice learning and implement key insights and course correction plan from different markets.
- Contribute to the franchise business plan (i.e. strategic and operational).
- Budget management, A&P.
- Assess potential risks to performance and trust objectives and ensure a solid mitigation plan is in place.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Pharma/Healthcare experience is required
- Education: Marketing, Commerce, Economics, MBA and/or Scientific background.
- At least 5 years Marketing / Commercial experience with a breadth of promotional mix and experience at different stages of product lifecycle. Proven track record of commercial success in a country marketing role and/or above country role.
- Experience with developing HCP integrated campaigns through different channels; TV, print, digital, social media. Experience in data driven marketing capabilities and Consumer Marketing is a plus.
- Understand differences in country / regional environments (health care system, political situations etc).
- Fluent in English.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- An optimistic team player with the ability to work within and lead a matrix team with the capacity to network effectively and build strong relationships across different countries, cultures and functions.
- Drive for performance, and able to act independently, creative thinking, problem solver, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills with a high level of pro-activity.
- Experience with management of different agencies (creative, communication, market research).
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to convey complex information simply.
- Being able to demonstrate data driven marketing capabilities.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action - a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.