As a key member of the Global Marketing Team, the Marketing Director will be responsible for the implementation of the market development strategy for a novel cardiovascular compound CSL 112, in alignment with overall therapeutic area objectives.
Based on excellent understanding of the new product planning process and cross-functional collaboration with colleagues across Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Market Access this individual will be responsible for the pre-launch market insight, customer segmentation, disease awareness education program development andexecution.
- Identify key business drivers for the market development strategy through in-depth understanding of product, cardiovascular treatment practices, customer needs and competitive trends in the cardiovascular market.
- Lead pre-launch initiatives including market insight, positioning, messaging, branding
- Work closely with R&D organization, contributing to clinical development and regulatory strategy by integrating market insights, KOL input and competitive intelligence.
- Foster strong partnerships with health economics, market access, market research, legal, corporate communications and other functional teams to ensure understanding of brand strategies and aligned objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders in cardiovascular.
- Manage annual marketing budget
Bachelors of Science or Marketing Degree. MBA preferred.
Experience in new product planning and strategic marketing
Ten or more years of pharmaceutical marketing experience, including a successful cardiovascular launch.
Experience with both global and US launches preferred.
Willingness and flexibility to meet domestic and international travel requirements (approximately 25%).