Impact of this role:
This position is integral to our goal of becoming the leading company in the treatment of C. Diff and leads all marketing efforts towards HCPs and consumers globally.
- Own and lead the development of Seres-109s global marketing strategy including brand positioning, target patient identification, and brand character, and core message element development.
- Drive prelaunch commercial strategy and execution to drive disease state awareness, company reputation in conjunction with communications, to prepare for launch
- Work with US and European local marketing to embed the global brand and enable local execution
- Lead the development of global to local solutions: i.e. Insights based HCP Creative Campaign and Patient Support Programs
- Partner with medical on key initiatives pre-launch and post-launch for brand presence in the medical community i.e. congress, publications, KOL activities
- Partner with clinical, medical and US/EU market access colleagues to help create the value story for private and government payers globally
- Manage vendors and leverage their capabilities to support the work to build the brand and develop channel strategies
- Manage the brands’ global marketing budget
- Ensure that there are clear brand performance tracking and diagnosis systems in place to be able to rapidly develop and deploy plans as needed
- Work with the broader Nestle and Nestle Health Science organization to leverage and learn from their digital go to market strategies and approach
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 10+ years' experience in marketing roles, ideally 7+ years in specialty products
- Launch experience required, US and/or global (EU)
- MBA preferred, but not essential
- Requires the ability to work cross functionally to collaborate and build relationships that drive results.
- Requires proven influence without authority leadership, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Ability to travel as position requires (up to 30%)
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, and proven track record of driving tactical execution within department, internal cross functional teams and external partners
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving, strategic analysis and planning capabilities, involving complex situations
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills and organizational habits
- Successful experience achieving and maintaining compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal, and operational rules
- Proven ability to build productive relationships with stakeholders including KOLs and patient advocacy groups
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a virtual environment