The Global Marketing Automation Manager is responsible for our marketing automation system (Eloqua) and processes, including creating and maintaining automation campaigns, APIs, and supporting regional teams for campaigns, design and execution. You will work to optimize the global automation processes at SCIEX and work directly with our Marketing Analyst and Sales Operations team to maintain and optimize our global leads processes. A crucial part of the responsibilities includes email marketing, lead generation and nurturing, lead scoring, and campaign analytics.
The ideal candidate should feel comfortable leading short, and long term projects of varying sizes and complexity, while also steering our commercial roadmap through the development of new capabilities within our marketing automation system. This is a highly cross functional role and will require you to be available to support team members across multiple time zones, switch between strategic and tactical execution, and help others make sophisticated tasks more routine.Duties
Critical Success Factors
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including automation efforts, data management, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc.
- Enable marketers to operate campaigns from inception execution measurement, with appropriate guardrails and systems for approvals
- Supervise and report on the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure standard methodologies in campaign and lead management
- Supervise and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with regional marketing, commercial operations, and IT
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales ops, run and optimize lead management including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
Essential Functions Other Non-Essential Functions Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Proven success leading and optimizing a marketing automation platform (Eloqua)
- Eye for business in order to develop market strategies
- An understanding of consumer psychology and behavior
- Ability to prioritize tasks and evaluate problems from short- and long-term perspectives
- A clear and confident communicator, comfortable with presenting to virtual teams
- Self-motivated and eager to succeed
- An inquisitive and problem-solving mentality
- Confident analytical skills
- An understanding of funnel management reports, attribution models, and data modeling
- Good lateral thinking skills, with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem and propose possible solutions
- Required bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Eloqua
- Should understand customer relationship management like Salesforce, Infusionsoft, or Zoho. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
- Exposure to marketing metrics like campaign ROI, funnel management, retention analysis
- Experience in business analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge of analytics and data management systems to design and sustain reporting requirements
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .