As a Senior Director, Global Market Access you will be responsible to manage a team of Market Access and HEOR to shape/ influence payers decisions. Co-lead and participate in development of Disease Strategies and Portfolio/Brand strategies, through lead of the Market Access strategy. Generate HEOR & RWE evidence and direct R&D and Regulatory. Foster collaboration and stakeholder management, develop excellence frameworks and share best practices.
Manage team of Market Access and HEOR Managers, to shape/ influence payers decisions:
- Secure and facilitate team's successful deliverables
- Build and maintain a high-performing team, provide leadership & effective management
- Promote capability building in HEOR and Market Access
- Foster team collaboration to ensure synergies within team
- Define product value landscape and value from a payer point of view
Co-lead and participate in development of Disease Strategies and Portfolio/Brand strategies, through lead of the Market Access strategy:
- Co-lead tralokinumab commercial subcommittee w Global Marketing
- Lead development of Market Access strategy and payer value proposition for the targeted portfolio
- Collaborate with Global Pricing and Public Affairs to integrate insights and deliverables into Access strategy and co-ordinate execution across all.
- Undertake HTA and payer advice to shape and validate value argumentation
- Develop Core Value Dossier for local country adaptation
- Develop evidence collecting (HEOR) strategies supporting market access and reimbursement/coverage.
- Lead development of payer engagement and communication plan
- Development of key insights (Payers) supporting overall strategy work
Generate HEOR & RWE evidence and guide R&D and Regulatory
- Provide input to guide/shape R&D study design to enhance payer value proposition and achieve target label
- Conduct payer research (e.g. willingness to pay)
- Generate HEOR evidence and develop HE models for analysis
- Develop HEOR / MA publication plan
- Provide input to guide regulatory submissions (e.g., FDA, EMA)
Foster collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Develope network of International Market Access Key Opinion Leaders and Experts
- Promotion of LEO Pharma and Market Access at LEO Pharma
Develop excellence frameworks and share best practice
- Lead technical and scientific excellence within the field of HEOR (incl Patient Reported Outcomes measures) for tralokinumab
- Lead strategic commercial excellence within the field of Access and Value Communication for tralokinumab
- A degree in biological science or economic science, e.g. MSc. Econ, or equivalent. Postgraduate qualification in either biological or economic science is an advantage. Including strong technical and scientific knowledge in HEOR research methods, Global Pricing and in the field of Access.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry, with previous experience leading multifunctional Global Market Access Team as a part of a global commercial organization. Experienced in achieving attractive Price and Reimbursement/Coverage for high-price products.
- A proven track record of development and implementation of Global Market Access strategies and Value demonstration.
- Knowledge and understanding of the International pharmaceutical industry and its environment - Market access, pricing and regulatory issues and the impact of these. Including understanding of the role of health economics and outcomes research in pricing and reimbursement across the globe.
- An in-depth understanding of the healthcare systems in US, Japan, Germany, France, UK and the associated market (patient) access challenges
- A proven track record of inspirational leadership.
- Strong presentation skills, able to effectively communicate, personalize the message and approach key contacts with a defined objective
- Strong commercial understanding and a strong strategic mindset
- Fluency in operating in a matrix organization and agile to multicultural organization
- On the professional level, you have the ability to work pragmatically and independently.
- Analytical skills to identify problems and solutions, and planning skills ensuring deadlines are met and high quality demands in a dynamic environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer