GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Job Description Summary
Serves as the leader and primary point-of-contact for day to day international or domestic workforce operations. This includes long term demand forecasting, headcount forecasting, scheduling, performance review, and skilling operations for the Customer Care Center (C3). Provides oversight and guidance for SQL data extraction and analysis of historical data. Leads and supports a team of analysts responsible for these functions. Provides development and improves team skill set and performance over time. Accountable for all aspects of international performance. Provides assistance and oversight to the domestic analyst and real time team as needed. Develops forward looking department strategies to enhance performance and improve productivity.
- Manage, supervise, and lead the Workforce Analyst team responsible for forecasting demand, headcount, scheduling, skilling, and performance management. Work to ensure this team is proactively working to meet service level agreements by staying in constant communication with business partners and international C3 leadership.
- Responsible for hiring, ongoing training, coaching and development, and performance management with the Workforce Management Analyst team. Provide development and improve team skill set and performance over time.
- Provides oversight for multiple simultaneous international workforce related projects and ensures the team uses efficient processes with steps to ensure an accurate output. Allocates appropriate resources to all efforts and ensures initiatives are delivered on time. Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of all work completed
- Serves as primary point of contact for senior leadership in International C3 and business partners. Maintain open lines of communication and manages relationships with these parties to ensure optimal performance.
- Communicate pertinent information about the day-to-day operation of the Workforce department as well as C3 as a whole both verbally and in writing to Senior Director of Global Workforce Management. Collaborate with multiple business partners on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's degree in business discipline (eg. Finance, Accouting, Management, math, etc)
- 5+ years of leadership experience in workforce management in a multi-site, multi-channel contact center with >500 agents
- 5+ years experience with demand forecasting and capacity planning for international or domestic calls
- 2+ years experience creating and managing top down and bottoms up budgeting models and/or sales planning models
- Experience working with external contact center business partners including managing vendor performance
- Expert level knowledge of workforce management software (IEX, Aspect eWFM, Verint/Blue Pumpkin or Genesys)
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Excel
- Expert level skills in SQL
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate understanding of key workforce management concepts as related to demand forecasting, headcount capacity planning, scheduling, real time monitoring, skilling, call routing, and performance improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge of call routing process and technology on Avaya or Cisco platform
- Demonstrated ability to coach to results and improve performance and behavior of direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to train all workforce concepts to team members of varying experience and ability
- Proven experience providing project and change management for multiple, simultaneous department and cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize quantitative data into easy to understand and actionable recommendations through a consulting mind set.
- 7+ years of leadership experience in workforce management in a multi-site, multi-channel contact center with >1,000 agents
- 7+ years experience with demand forecasting and capacity planning for international and domestic calls, chats, and outbound contacts for internal customers and external vendors
- 4+ years experience working with external contact center business partners including managing vendor performance
- Multiple years of experience in both a sales operations leadership and support operations leadership role
- Leadership experience in a reporting or business intelligence role
- Expert level knowledge of Cisco phone routing and skilling
- Six Sigma certification (green, yellow, or black belt)
- Project management experience
- 5+ years IEX experience.