Unity Technologies is building a world-class Global Business Protection (GBP) team to identify, manage, and ultimately mitigate all incidents involving the safety, security, and risk to both our colleagues and to the global portfolio of workplaces in which they work.
In GBP, we are focused on the Unity colleague experience and the nurturing of the unique Unity culture. You will be building a strategy for the future while maintaining the everyday foundation of GBP's value-added services to Unity.
The business responsibilities of the GBP team include the following: Environmental Health & Safety, Electronic Security System & Technology, Physical Security & Risk, and the Virtual Security Operations Center.
We are now ready to add a Global Manager of Physical Security & Risk which will be based out of our Montreal office.
- Own the development, implementation, validation, and compliance of a comprehensive Physical Security & Risk program for Unity's global operations
- Manage the uniformed security guard force & and assist the Unity Procurement and Legal teams in drafting the Service Level Agreements for the guard force contracts.
- Perform annual security vulnerability and risk assessments
- Oversee the safety and security of all company-sponsored conferences
- Build a foundation for the Executive Protection program
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships across all business functions
- Educate and train Unity colleagues on how to properly mitigate risk to their specific workplace all the while creating “force multipliers” for GBP via the Site Security Officer (SSO) program
- Experience in any of the following roles: business continuity, crisis management, due diligence, emergency response, facilities, HR, IT, incident management, operations, risk, safety, or security
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in global corporate security
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a constantly changing but very fun, exciting, and fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with financial planning and analysis of capital expenditure and operational expenditure budgets
- A willingness to work irregular hours and / or to be “on-call” on an as-needed in support of 24/7 evolving risk events that could negatively impact our business operations, the ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo with innovative and fresh ideas
- Someone with demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving methodology
- Passionate about building and nurturing a fun, positive, and collaborative culture
- Time management skills, as Unity embraces a healthy work / life balance
- Someone who can look back on their time at Unity five years from now and say “I built that!”