Who We Are:
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
As a company, we strive to make a difference in the world, do the best work, and have fun while doing it. We have a great space, passionate customers and employees, and a very bright future. Our team is lean, mean, effective, and we need leaders to join us. We genuinely love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We are a global talent acquisition team changing Flowserve one leader at a time. Our team's mission is to build a pipeline of high-quality diverse talent by identifying, attracting and developing the best leaders in the world for all of Flowserve. As the Global Manager of Executive Talent Acquisition, you'll have the support – and the responsibility – you need to make a difference.
The Head of Executive Talent Acquisition is responsible for providing a recruiting excellence strategy to the Global Director of Talent Acquisition that delivers pipelined and well qualified executive level candidates for VP and mission critical roles. This position is responsible for the global strategy, process, delivery and project management of executive search and selection, talent mapping, brokering, assessments and systems necessary to ensure the ongoing delivery of qualified pipelined talent pools. This leader delivers high quality, executive-level candidates from those talent pools and advances the Flowserve brand across the globe, while guiding executive hiring managers, HRBPs and candidates through the identification, assessment and selection process.
EXECUTIVE TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT:
- Design and implements behavioral, functional and tactical interviewing techniques that are aligned with KPIs for each position within the business unit supported
- Monitor Talent Maps through and participation of talent reviews and succession planning meetings
- Manage talent acquisition resources as required to include: retained executive search firms, internal and/or contract recruiters or RPO team members
- Develop key relationships with outside partners to ensure quality and cost effective outcomes. These partners may include: background investigation companies, recruiting /search firms, and/or original research generation firms.
TALENT ACQUISITION ACTIVITIES:
- Develop candidate profiles for targeted selection purposes to ensure a quality hire.
- Develop and implements sourcing strategies for recruiting to build high quality candidate pools.
- Manage the internal and external recruiting processes to include: screening/interviewing of applicants, efficient usage of relevant web-based posting boards, managing the internal Job Opportunity Policy/Process to include timely communication of outcomes and detail for HR related to career development coaching for internal applicants.
- Ensure fulfillment of the hiring process by launching required drug test, background and reference checks.
- Provide candidate evaluation feedback and progress reports to the hiring manager.
- Development of compensation recommendations (salary, hire on bonuses, stock grants etc.) and offer letters working closely with the internal executive compensation team at Flowserve.
- Oversee and coordinate launch of assessment testing and debriefing where needed.
- Develop and provide business unit leaders with analysis of talent acquisition activities in the following areas of: turnover, salary equity, affirmative action status/diversity recruiting, recruiting costs, time-to-fill, and quality of hire metrics.
- Implement talent acquisition planning concepts to include: development of talent acquisition forecasts, identification of labor market trends and competitors' recruiting practices
- Review client group current talent pools (Talent Reviews/Succession Planning) and identify gaps that may inhibit the organization's achievement of goals. Develop strategies to eliminate the gaps identified.
- Coordinate the selection and offering of relocation benefits where appropriate. Provide recommendations to management on the use of corporate relocation policies.
- Provide direction to other team members in talent acquisition and other departments, developing thoughtful recommendations and advice for hiring managers on talent acquisition strategies, while remaining alert to additional opportunities while contributing to the development of Flowserve's recruitment processes.
- Execute talent acquisition implementation strategies focused on project initiation, solutions design, development and deployment (i.e – RFI/RFP Discovery and Project Design, ATS Implementations and Upgrades and other business process improvement projects).
- Develop work product and act as a subject matter expert on strategic talent acquisition initiatives for Flowserve.
- Demonstrate ability to frame issues, structure problems and optimize talent acquisition processes for internal clients.
- Analyzes business metrics, trends and cost to make recommendations on sourcing strategies, project plans and search execution deliverables.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of how change management initiatives impact strategic talent acquisition initiatives.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business. MBA or Masters preferred or the equivalent in management experience is preferred.
- 8-10 years of progressive experience in executive talent recruitment & management in either a retained, agency or corporate recruitment environment with experience attracting and selecting executive level talent.
- 5 years minimum experience leading and managing a talent acquisition or HR team through major project initiatives.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Strategic HR best practices and how those skills directly apply to this function of this role.