This role is responsible for the design and execution of the multi-channeldigital content strategy and is the lead producer of all digital content. The Digital Content Marketing Manager will also build, grow and optimize inbound lead generation marketing programs (Website, SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns) to acquire new marketable contacts that lead to increased revenue.
The Digital Content Marketing Manager oversees a small team responsible for Alaris' social channels and public relations. This Worldwide Marketing team works closely with regional marketers from around to world to drive digital marketing strategies, develop content and implement local demand gen programs.
- Serve as a thought leader, driving effective content strategy
- Write compelling copy that generates awareness, new contact acquisition and lead nurture for digital platforms. This includes web/landing pages, banner ads, email, newsletters, social, product descriptions, and whitepapers, etc.
- Partner with SME contributors on themes, content development, copy edits and publishing
- Lead (in collaboration with Web Manager) a coordinated SEO/SEM strategy including optimized and editorially relevant content using SEO principles that maximize content effectiveness, reach, and search performance/results
- Ensure design and content reflects the tone of voice, style and core messaging of Alaris across all integrated campaigns
- Develop and manage an integrated content calendar including a monthly partner newsletter
- Track, measure and report on digital marketing performance
- Manage small team of digital marketers and supporting budget
- 7-10 years of digital content marketing experience
- Strong understanding of digital content and strategy
- Proven experience as a copywriter and content strategist
- Experience managing and optimizing Paid Search / SEM programs
- Strong knowledge of SEO/content marketing best practices including competitive strategies, marketing, usability testing, and industry trends
- An online portfolio of copy samples
- Experience and willingness to brainstorm and collaborate on new ideas and strategies
- Excellent writing, researching, editing, proofreading, time-management and organizational skills
- Experience managing teams
- Experience with B2B technology (Marketing Automation, Analytics Reporting etc)
- B.A. in English or Digital Communications, Journalism or related field