The Lease Management Strategy Role will be focused on coordinating and supporting all GTM solutions while also providing the framework for implementation of all initiative as it relates to LM.
The primary role will be to closely work with M&BD on understanding their strategic objectives and GTM strategies with regards to either HPI, HPE, or other High-Value Relationships, identify opportunities to integrate LM offers and solutions and build capabilities that drive growth in overall revenue and margin. In this position you will be directly supporting the Global Portfolio Management Leader and work closely with the Global Bus Development members and well as the Asset Lifecycle Solutions group. This role will have a global nature in which coordination will need to be driven across AMS, EMEA and APJ.
Responsible for the overall management of a service segment of significant scope and complexity at the country, region or worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to development, implementation and governance of product service or solution portfolio lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that segment/entity.
- Leads and develops product support or solution portfolio planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Represents services on product or solution portfolio core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
- Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services.
- Provide leadership in the development, and execution of the business vision - helping customers transform their business and derive measurable business value from their IT investment.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that have a high impact on the services business.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 12+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service Business Management.
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the company's organization and policies, services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
- Unique mastery and recognized authority in area of responsibility. Need solid technical, and state-of- the-art functional, or business knowledge.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their output.
- Highly developed project/ program management and change management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/ influencing skills.
Job ID 1025376