Zoetis is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses. Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
The Global Lead of Infrastructure is responsible for the strategy, engineering, operation and maintenance of Zoetis’s IT Infrastructure worldwide, including: Application Hosting and Data Centers, Voice and Network Engineering and Operations, Global Site Services (including the Service Desk and End-User Support), and all Client Productivity and Endpoint Engineering. This position will include working with leadership within the company to ensure that we continue to fully support and drive the mission of Zoetis forward.
- Develop and lead a technology strategy for the Enterprise that supports strong business alignment, increased profitability, and provides a sound, flexible foundation for the future.
- Drive strategic alliances especially with technology partners that enhance the business units competitive positioning.
- Participate in strategic and operational governance processes of the business organization. Drive corporate competitive advantage through the innovative application of technologies to achieve business strategy.
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community.
- Establish technical standards and processes that ensure adherence for product development and company operations.
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop operational goals and objectives that are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor departments performance to ensure goals and objectives are achieved or exceeded on a consistent basis.
- Provide effective leadership to the team through prioritization based on visions/goals, shared decision making within understood boundaries, and fostering entrepreneurial spirit in the team. Provide effective management of associates through timely, candid and constructive feedback.
- Develop managers and colleagues to their fullest potential and provide challenging opportunities that enhance career growth. Recruit and develop appropriate talent pool to insure adequate bench strength and succession planning. Recognize and reward colleagues for accomplishments.
- Develop departmental budget. Accountable for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on budgetary aspects within own area.
- Act as a thought leader, and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of application and infrastructure technologies. Remain current with emerging industry trends, identify new functionality to meet business needs and foster knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field is required
- Master’s Degree is preferred, but not required
- 10-12+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating teams. This includes providing direction, coaching and giving effective feedback to team members.
- Proven ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
- Effective strategic technology planning, execution and policy development skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- Extensive IT leadership experience managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Strong background in business processes, technologies and systems that support best-in-class operations including high volume and high availability environments.
- Technical expertise with multi-platform computing infrastructures (e.g. private & public cloud, on and off premises cloud).
- Proven track record in managing projects and budgets on aggressive timetables.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or life sciences industry is preferred.
- Possess and display excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
- Ability to effectively utilize colleague and contract resources to achieve goals
- Ability to identify and prioritize continual improvement opportunities, including developing improvement approach alternatives, opportunity cost and estimates of net benefit impact
- Ability to develop business focused strategy outcomes that articulate service direction
- Ability to manage multiple Service Providers from a technical, project and financial standpoint
- Experience managing medium to large scale, global IT projects
- Familiarity with system development, and operational process methodologies
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Customer focus
- Timely decision making and problem solving skills