As a Global Lead of Marketplace Customer Programs, you will have an exciting opportunity to shape a global strategy to help customers transform using the AWS Marketplace. Your responsibilities will include 1/ defining customer programs that focus on increased adoption and migration to AWS Marketplace, 2/ partnering with functional teams (Customer Advisors, Account Managers, Marketing, Operations, Category Leads etc.) to develop/mature execution plans, 3/ defining measurement mechanisms to track progress against plan, and 4/ developing well researched, data driven recommendations for new customer initiatives and investments, or improving/retiring existing mechanisms. Success of the Global Lead will be defined by the ability to develop relevant customer programs that are highly adopted by the Field, the exponential increase in influenced pipeline/revenue and the improvement of the Field productivity.
The right candidate will have successful experience in growth-oriented roles in the technology sector. You will have enterprise IT domain expertise, and appreciate how AWS can help customers transform their IT and business. You will need a strong analytical acumen, synthesis, structuring, and problem solving skills to translate ambiguous and often incomplete information into action plans and insights. You will need a strong bias for ‘invention’ and ‘simplification’, solid program management skills and a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach. You must be very comfortable with leading and influencing cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of your responsibilities will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop and mature mechanisms to deeply understand customer needs, gaps, and opportunities.
· Develop data-driven narrative proposals for new initiatives, or evolving/retiring existing programs.
· Land and execute programs through cross-functional engagement.
· Develop and mature measurement mechanisms, including analytics for identifying opportunities, and challenges.
· Engage the Field to help customers accelerate the cloud journey on AWS.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or information systems field, or equivalent experience. MBA is a strong plus.
· 6+ years of experience in leading complex, cross-functional implementation projects.
· Program management and/or technical program management with excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
· Business analysis, along with functional and technical experience, including requirements gathering, and creating and deploying solutions to end users.
· Demonstrated strategic thinking, thought leadership and business judgment.
· Successful history of global and cross-functional collaboration, teamwork, interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
· Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new business demands; sense of urgency.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
· MBA and/or strategy consulting background.
· Experience in a global technology sales, BD or operations organization.
· Ability to execute on programs and projects with minimal resources.
· Committed work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to roll up sleeves and take ownership of multiple tasks to achieve goals.
· Tenacity to keep issues top of mind for relevant stakeholders and conviction to make the right decisions.
Job ID: 620442