In this position, you will also…
• Develop and execute product curriculum materials system for trainers globally.
• Create value for customers with effective and accurate training materials.
• Facilitate self-paced training for end users and library customers.
• Develop a sustainable system for training materials creation, update, storage and deployment. Trainers.
• Manage regional training team to deliver customer training.
• Review and improves existing training materials and process with priorities from stakeholders.
• Master multiple delivery channels including PowerPoint presentation, demo/training scripts, recorded audio/video, online course materials, etc.
• Coordinate with global delivery teams, Product owners and Business Unit stakeholders.
• Prepare team training and knowledge reports for management, sales and business leaders.
• Coordinate training competence and course content with other regional teams.
Qualified Candidates must have…
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of personnel management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Professional experience managing trainers and curriculum development or learning management systems.
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar tool.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and technical troubleshooting tools.
• Ability to plan, prioritize, flex and adapt to change and effectively multi-task.
• High level of initiative; motivated to enthusiastically and professionally provide the highest quality of service.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
It would be awesome if you also had…
• Fluency in languages other than English.
Other important information about this position:
• This position will be based in the Seattle, WA – ProQuest office or other U.S. Field Office.
• Occasional travel may be required, less than 10%.
• This position requires weekday (Monday – Friday) attendance.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• We have a relaxed dress code… yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals