Global Key Accounts Manager
11 - 15 years experience • Automotive
Global Key Account Manager
Location: Detroit, Michigan USA
Industry: Service Provider Selling 3rd Party Quality Solutions to Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 Corporate Suppliers
Years of Experience: 10+
We are looking for an individual to develop new business opportunities with Tier 1 Corporate Accounts and Automotive OEMs with HQ in North America (Example of potentially assigned key accounts include Continental, Ford, etc.).
Your success will depend on your ability to prospect, qualify, and close opportunities spanning multiple countries, while continuing to grow relationships with key decision makers in Corporate Quality and Purchasing. You will coordinate business development efforts across multiple geographies while realizing synergies when dealing with TRIGO personnel across multiple locations.
- Support strategy & business development actions
- Identify strategic accounts needs & major trends
- Maintain market & competition awareness
- Propose development initiatives on global accounts or specific countries
- Support business development plans in selected strategic countries
- Manage and develop several automotive key account customers on a global perimeter
- Establish and maintain stable long term relationship
- Be the recognized contact focal point for corporate interactions
- Design, deploy and monitor global sales plans for these accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage strategic tenders /RFQs in a project mode
- Develop technical & commercial proposals, usually with an international scope
- Propose and deploy pricing strategies for the accounts
- Moderate bid teams across the TRIGO organization
- Negotiate contracts up to closure
- Interact with TRIGO organizational entities, especially local Operations teams (country managers, local sales directors....) to ensure efficient information sharing
- Proven B2B Salesexperience selling services
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering or Business
- 10+ years experience selling to Tier 1 Corporate level automotive parts manufacturers and/or general manufacturers and/or Automotive OEM accounts
- Knowledge of quality systems and processes is a definite asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience selling to Corporate Tier 1 Automotive Suppliers
- Ability to recognize opportunities and close new business
- Proven success in meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Results driven, passion to succeed, resourceful, innovative
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic
- Ability to work effectively within an international / cross country team environment
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong values and ethics
For over 30years, PIC has remained the leading provider of full-service quality solutions, servicing the automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries throughout the United States, Canada and most recently, Mexico. As the only full-service quality solutions provider of its kind, PIC provides containment, inspection, quality engineering consultants, training, and supplier development services. Not only do our quality solutions help customers meet their immediate needs, but they help to rectify quality issues long term. With our extensive geographic footprint, we are the largest global provider of quality solutions with the ability to respond quickly and effortlessly, when and where our customers need us.
Following a merger with TRIGO Group in November 2015, PIC has expanded its geographic footprint globally and created the largest and most comprehensive breadth of quality solutions available worldwide. Our team of over 8,000 professionals delivers Quality Assurance Services in over 20 countries.
Lastly, please note TRIGO performs background checks and drug screening on all new hire candidates. Also, at this time, we not willing to entertain any travel/relocation costs or working visas/sponsorships. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE.
PIC, a TRIGO Company is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.