At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This home-based position will have a global focus, and is responsible for developing & executing strategic sales objectives while also identifying new business opportunities at Henkel's largest key aerospace accounts.
- Push upstream solution selling/collaboration and translate customer priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
- Coordinate commercial activities across steering units & regions.
- Channel all internal resources needed for success (including. key account top management sponsor)
- Be the customer expert, influence SBU strategy and business plan as well as Innovation and marketing strategy by contributing with customer insights.
- Develop key account strategy and 5 year plan document with Key Account team, align with Steering Units, Marketing and product development and motivate team to exceed financial and joint innovation goals.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business field is required. MBA Preferred.
- 7+ years' of experience in account management or related experience in Aerospace or industry related to adhesives, sealants, coatings, and surface treatments.
- Management and business/financial acumen
- Excellent sales, presentation/communication, leadership, team building, and negotiation skills