CEVA logistics has an open position for a Global Key Account Manager in the Healthcare sector located in Minneaplis, MN. The Global Key Account Manager will be responsible for account management, retention, business growth and profitability. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background selling Supply Chain and Logistics solutions to clients in the Healthcare Industry.
- Be the senior point of contact for the assigned accounts for any normal and customary business requests. Identify local sales and operations contacts in CEVA for supporting the account and work with BD Sector leaders to ensure they are properly trained on the strategy and status of the account.
- Maximize consistency of the CEVA experience throughout all contacts with the specific clients around the World.
- Lead the development and implementation of account plan(s), including relationships building, key people coverage plans, opportunity prioritization, overall account strategy and a budget/target for business growth and development
- Provide regular reports, briefings and reviews as required within CEVA including to the Executive Board
- Develop plans to ensure the retention of current global business levels with specified accounts, preferably to a “no bid” level of confidence
- Build and strengthen relationships at “C” level with the client. Ensure relationships are developed at all relevant levels and geographies in the client organization by involving the CEVA global team. Responsible to fix and/or escalate issues to CEVA top management when appropriate and/or required
- Own and drive account growth: make comprehensive development plan(s) for each aspect of the assigned account and update on regular basis. Get buy-in and approval for the execution of the account plans by working through and with BD Sector leaders and Executive Sponsors
- Identify and qualify opportunities for additional business. Develop qualified opportunities from ‘contact to contract’, together with the relevant Cluster Business Units (P&L owners). This is multinational effort demanding the ability to match customer needs to CEVA intellectual capital to practical application and development
- Lead complex negotiations with the customer ensuring the involvement and participation of CEVA in compliance to applicable geographical legal procedure
- Manage P&L’s and accounts receivable from a global to cluster level across business lines to ensure customer obligations are met by both CEVA and the customer to the discipline of the commercial arrangements in place
- Create input for annual budget cycle from the approved account plans and take responsibility for the delivery of the related targets for CEVA and customer benefit
- Manage the investment proposal, ICAP preparation and ROI considerations for new ventures and then work through cluster MDs or designates to hold all CEVA accountable to approved levels of commitment
- Demonstrate and provide confidence regarding Automotive expertise, including input to supply chain, business strategy and impeccable execution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, Master’s Degree desirable
- Specific logistics and/or multi-national focus
- 10+ year’s Relationship Management experience required
- 5+ years commercial contract negotiations required
- Must be skilled at navigating through virtual teams and be able to proactively work commercial issues internally as much as in front of the client
- 5+ years Freight Management experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience a commercial global role preferred
- 3+ years’ P&L responsibility; multi-national sites preferred
- Commercial experience in the automotive industry required, experience globally preferred
- Advanced analytical skills leading to clearly articulated solutions required
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to make concise & convincing presentations
- Multi-Lingual a plus
Travel is required at least 40% of the time in this position.