World Fuel Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
1. Global Operations Service Level Leader- Service Level Management and championing the adoption of ITIL methodology is an integral part of this position. This position will be responsible to represent all of IT in this area. The Leader will liaise with all Technology Services areas to meet this goal. Creation service level agreements, work flows, incident management, escalation processes, problem management, service catalogues and all other areas of ITIL-related activities is a critical part of this position.
2. Change Management Administrator- This individual will manage the overall production change management process and will act in the capacity of Change Management Administrator. The Leader will chair all change management meetings and be responsible for the adherence to policies and procedures for all production and controlled environment changes. The position will manage and report on the efficiency of all production changes.
3. Problem / Outage Leader- This position will be the primary to coordinate and manage all IT efforts on a global basis to identify, resolve and review all IT problems and outages. The Leader will form swat teams and coordinate team conference call across all areas of IT to ensure that outages and problems are resolved in a parallel and efficient fashion to minimize its impact on the user community. The Leader will ensure that outages are tracked, root causes determined and documented appropriately.
4. BCP/BRP/Disaster Recovery Infrastructure Leader- This position will manage the corporation’s Disaster Recovery infrastructure, fail over/back and all preparations and coordinate its semi-annual testing and document those results. The Leader will chair the failover and failback processes and provide event reviews and make recommendations to remedy any noted shortfalls. The Leader will be the primary Technology Services contact to the business to provide Technology solutions and support for all Business Continuity/Resumption Plan requirements.
5. Remote User Advocate- The Leader of Global IT Support will act as the advocate of all remote office employees and champion the delivery of stable and high performance technology solutions to our worldwide user base. The position will represent the views and concerns of all remote office users during IT Change Management meetings, and weekly IT Operations meetings. This position will be responsible for communicating standards, changes, policies and procedures to remote support staff and collect and present user feedback, issues and propose solutions to enhance the user experience when using IT systems.
6. Remote Office Leader and ship- The Leader of Global IT Support will lead the IT Operations Regional Managers and Remote Support Technicians assigned in support of the 40+ World Fuel Services Corporation and subsidiary offices globally. When an issue requires additional engineering support from headquarters, the individual and his/her reports must proactively coordinate and facilitate the resolutions as part of our IT team. The position is responsible for assisting the Global IT Operations Domain Leader in developing appropriate training plans, performance evaluations and career paths for reports. The position is charged with the responsibility to lead by example and enforce corporate policies, standards, service level agreements and procedures by educating subordinates in the reasoning behind and benefits of those enterprise-wide controls and requirements. The Leader will closely liaise with the Customer Service Manager to ensure that their joint team efforts are coordinated and follow the same processes.
7. Administration of Resources- This individual will assist in the procurement, shipping, import, export and installation of IT related equipment, components and software in support of the organization. The position will be required to negotiate and coordinate support issues with third party providers as required to meet the needs of the remote offices. The Leader of Global IT Support is responsible for creating proactive solutions, project plans, budgets, capital requests and work assignments to resolve technical issues for assigned offices. The position will manage, coordinate and report on the status of all assigned; IT projects, all IT resources, travel and IT staff members across the locations. This position will also be responsible for the Technology Integration Engineering group.
• 10+ years of experience in IT, including infrastructure and management, in complex, global
• Experience with Cloud computing.
• Experience in leading teams, coaching and mentoring.
• Preferred – Understanding of key AGILE concepts and/or experience with leading or
operating in an AGILE environment.
• Preferred - Experience leading cross-functional AGILE teams.
• Experience in leading teams through change.
• Demonstrated ability to grow talent and leverage teams effectively for optimal success.
• Availability to be on call.