Global IT Business Enablement Lead
Overview of Position
From ideation through delivery, a Global IT Business Enablement Lead creates partnerships across Arrow business and IT units to drive, deliver and transform business objectives into value added digital solutions
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serves as the interface between IT and Arrow Business Units with a focus on business process improvement, solution discovery through delivery, risk management, and relationship management
- Work closely with business units and IT to understand technical strategy, associated project requirements.
- Facilitates the planning and execution of business changes through the effective use of technology
- Serves as an active member of workstream and process improvement teams assisting with technology strategy as well as providing general business acumen
- Communicates decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects, and initiatives
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, roll-up less detailed information to a general understanding, and distinguish business requests from the underlying true needs
- Interprets business requirements and processes and translates them into the application and operational requirements
- Coordinates solution options to business/stakeholders for selection
- Once solution and project are approved:
- Creates a delivery plan with IT development teams to include stakeholder communication and delivery milestones
- Works with internal customers and peers to ensure optimal delivery of a full range of IT services
What Are We Looking For?
- Organized with strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to listen to understand an issue and problem solve
- Applies understanding of infrastructure, software development and technology management of solutions, tools and platforms – and if you don’t understand, be willing to learn
- Confidence in navigating the complexity of delivery software in large, cross-functional environments.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively, troubleshoot and find win-win solutions for both technical and non-technical issues
- Ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly
- Builds and maintains strong professional, trusted relationships with management, peers and staff
- Provides guidance, persuades and influences decision makers
- Professional attitude and service orientation
- Broad experience with and knowledge of technology tools and business areas
- Ability to think critically and be data-driven in solving technical problems
- Operational experience in a rapidly changing environment
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Experience in project management in a technical field
- Experience in Software development lifecycle from capture to delivery
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$112,500.00 - $137,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.