We are looking for an experienced sales professional who has a passion for leading Global Sales Enablement efforts with our Inside Sales organization. Ideally, you will have 8-10+years of experience in a sale, presales, or sales leadership role with strong partner management, a consultative approach, and outstanding presentation and facilitation skills from your experience executing sales enablement programs. You will Partner with our global enablement teams around the world to develop and implement integrated execution plans around product training and sales enablement tied to skill growth and ongoing career development.
You’ll partner with our inside sales leadership team to build and execute enablement programs that support the growth and development of our Inside sellers as they grow in the role and ultimately move to field sales roles. Having a strong background in sales, program design, and large-scale program execution is essential to this role. Strong communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills will help you leverage internal teams to ensure success in design and execution. An attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks in a collaborative way will help you be successful in this role.
There will be travel involved with both domestic and international assignments (approximately 25-50%).
- You will meet with employees, partners, and vendors, when necessary, to align partner requirements to sales enablement programs.
- Work with the global tools and technology team to coordinate program delivery efforts including content creation, assessment strategies, and success metrics.
- Build execution plans that align the VMware global and regional efforts.
- Work with internal groups to align, plan and execute the delivery of the annual enablement plan.
- You will work with the global strategic program development team as needed to facilitate courseware development efforts to maximize the re-usability of materials and IP.
- Experience in managing, interacting and influencing senior level stakeholders.
- 10 years professional sales, presales or professional services experience.
- Prior experience working in or managing an Inside Sales team preferred.
- Consultative approach to identifying, assessing and prioritizing requirements.
- Experience designing and running large-scale sales programs.
- Flexibility and ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of discipline to work practices and an eye for detail.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
Bachelors level degree required.
Job ID R171948