About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.Job Description
- Team Lead for the GIS / GIDA Application Review (GGAR) process. Including the scheduling, tracking, metrics, and lead for the GGAR team.
- GIDA Governance responsibility for infrastructure inventory, FID management, and other related tools oversight.
- GIDA Governance responsibility for overseeing the GIDA migration efforts.
- Governance over the GIDA request method processes.
- Manage the metrics and work streams associated to the integration of applications, CSI registration, and system administration for Governance tools.
- Work with application development teamsin order to identify the systems’ gaps and build corrective action plansto enhance the applications & make them compliant with the internal information security standards.
- Ability to coordinate the enhancements of governance tools: gather business requirements, document them into a business requirements document, and rollout of the changes to the GIDA team. Communicate with the company employees from all over the world on daily basis.
- Be a liaison between the end users of information systems, IAM administrators, developers and other key people resources.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in English,
- University degree (social science or IT undergraduates/graduates preferred), or equivalent experience
- 5 years project management experience is required, experiences in Identity & Access Management, application security or compliance processes is preferable
- Experience with migration of systems into a standard information security team’s support model.
- Experience reviewing systems to ensure compliance with security standards.
- Experience working to migrate infrastructure systems into a standardized information security support model.
- Experience request method tools and standard builds to ensure controls and compliance are met.
- Solid Communication skills and Analytical mind
- Excellent customer service orientation, interpersonal skills and ability to set priorities and work under pressure
- Proactive, ensuring gaps are identified along with implementing the resolution for these items.
- Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to work both individually and in team in order to accomplish the team’s requirements,being able to quickly learn to use numerous different system surfaces in basic level,