Role Description – Global Industry Director, FMCG - USA
Teads is a global video advertising platform reaching 1.2Bn unique visitors per month. We are the inventors of Outstream video and have deployed our technology across many of the Tier 1 publishers in the world. We deliver Mass Video and Display Reach, Great Viewability and Best In Class Brand Safety Our advertising products are bought by many of the world’s largest spenders including P&G, Unilever, Samsung, Microsoft, LVMH, and many many others.
This role offers the opportunity to join the industry pioneer and leader in video advertising, one of the most high-growth areas of the digital media industry, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. FMCG is critical growth lever and the Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest FMCG clients.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Reporting into the Global VP client partnerships this person will be a key part of the senior team developing the #advertiserfirst strategy
- Develop and scale high-level collaborative relationships with c10 global FMCG businesses headquartered in USA – (media, marketing, procurement, media agency, creative agency)
- Be the expert on these FMCG businesses , truly understanding their needs and how to operationalize media investment in these clients.
- Serve as an industry expert in order to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within the FMCG vertical.
- Drive Global revenue growth by partnering with our local market sales team, Teads studio and Intelligence teams to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs.
- Create and deliver best in class sales presentations based on clients needs using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ video solutions to be used both globally and locally
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conferences.
Experience / Background:
- 12+ years of advertising/media experience, and FMCG marketing
- Strong knowledge of and existing relationships within the FMCG industry.
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing decision makers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of video space preferred ( including TV buying), and ideally smart use of data
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Passionate – high energy and enthusiasm.
- A self-starter – creative, resourceful and adaptable, able to find solutions to problems
- Hands-on approach – will have good examples of personally leading critical negotiations.
- Digital media expert – able to act as a trusted strategic advisor to advertiser clients on digital media.
- Ambitious and hungry – excited and motivated to identify and close deals.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, verbal and written.