A Day in the Life:
- Manage a team of finance analyst who will execute monthly intercompany (I/C) reports and provide recognition and feedback to the team to ensure career development and engagement.
- Manage the global Profit Elimination (PE) process for I/C Inventory. Provide training for regional and business group partners and facilitate communication between Finance and Operations teams.
- Oversee the monthly PE out of balance reporting and resolution. Coordinate with various regions to resolve issues and perform root cause analysis over errors. Review and approve monthly write-offs as required per policy.
- Coordinate the annual revaluation process to roll inventory standards worldwide. Including change in LBM, AOP Fx rates, and mark-ups.
- Partner with Tax to manage mark-ups in SAP and provide annual / ad-hocreporting as necessary to support transfer pricing policies within the organization.
- Own communication of I/C out of balances to regional and group controllers to ensure appropriate visibility is maintained on intercompany reporting. Create a I/C dashboard to assist in communications with the Controllers Council.
- Verify that global investment-in-sub and equity relationships, and retained earning adjust accounts consolidate in GFS monthly.
- Oversee the I/C AR & AP out of balance reporting and resolution.
- Drive innovations in reporting through the analysis of reporting tools to ensure efficient, accurate, and easy to use reporting to finance managers.
- Lead and facilitate policy harmonization, communication and training with the Controllers’ Council related to intercompany policies and procedures.
- Complete monthly close responsibilities to assist in ensuring the accuracy of consolidated reporting.
- Provide operational guidance to global controllers on processing transactions for unique events through collaboration with Technical Accounting and Finance Systems teams.
- Develop ad hoc reporting to support the needs of Finance Partners across Tax, Treasury, External Reporting and the business.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of accounting or financeexperience with Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; or, 3+ years of accounting or financeexperience with a Master’s Degree
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Project Management skills
Nice to Have:
- MBA or other Master’s Degree
- Certified Public Accountant
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Working knowledge of Hyperionreporting systems
- Previous experience in financial close process
- Experienceauditing financial processes and records
- Experience managing people and/or providing work direction
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness and ability to perform financial analysis for special projects as requested
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of excellent judgment and decision making
- Demonstrated ability to manage to tight deadlines, along with flexibility to changing priorities