Global Human Resources Director
Lake Bluff, IL
Buehler, a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), is a leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and supplies for use in material analysis ($78M business). Over the past 80 years, Buehler has established sales, manufacturing and laboratory services located throughout North America, Europe and Asia. With 265 employees globally Buehler continues to be a market-leading technology to support our customer's in their sample preparation and material analysis applications.
ITW is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenues totaling $14.8 billion in 2018. The company's seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW's approximately 48,000 dedicated colleagues around the world thrive in the company's decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
The Global Human Resources Director is part of the Buehler Global Leadership Team and reports directly to the Vice President & General Manager.
The primary responsibility of the role is to align and execute the HR strategy to influence business success. This includes: proactive workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance management, organizational design & effectiveness, employee development and engagement. The Global Human Resources Director:
Key Experiences Required:
• Hands-on business partner orientation, strong influencing skills, and communication capability.
• Experience developing & implementing people and organization plans to ensure organizational readiness and capability to meet changingbusiness conditions.
• Demonstrated ability to produce results within a decentralized environment and to develop productive working relationships at all levels of theorganization.
• Experience in change management, employee engagement and use of analytical skills to identify opportunities & measure results.
• Experience with assessment and development of talent with the ability to leverage knowledge and insights to make talent decisions.