$150K — $200K *
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell hires the best of the best. We are the most innovative company working in the semiconductor industry today. We have an outstanding history of delivering next-generation products that are revolutionizing the way the world works, and we’re looking for smart, talented, like-minded people to join us on the adventure. If you’re looking for an opportunity to have a tangible impact on the business that is growing and transforming, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, innovative, data-driven, and results-oriented environment, then we want to talk with you!
The experienced, solution-oriented HR Business Partner will provide strategic consultative support to executive leaders in the areas of workforce planning, organization design and effectiveness, team development, leadership coaching, talent management, and change management. Develop talent strategies that enable business success in alignment with corporate/functional group objectives. Facilitate team assessments and interventions that enable high performance and organizational health. Deliver HR programs in partnership with the global HR team.
Thought Leadership: Build a strong consultative relationship with senior executives, business group leaders and their organizations such that you are viewed as a trusted advisor and sounding board.
Proactively collaborate with client group leaders and the HR team to translate business needs into impactful talent strategies and solutions that address the needs of the business while taking into account the broader implications. Partner with the extended HR team and client group leaders to drive implementation of strategies and programs, measure and track success, and proactively drive improvement. Serve as a thought leader for the client groups on team performance and organizational design.
Talent Management: Partner with client group leaders to ensure employee experience and performance is aligned with company culture and business objectives. Implement initiatives that will result in strong employee engagement and are in alignment with the Marvell culture.
Change Management: Lead, develop, champion, and promote change in the workplace, building employee and organizational support and commitment.
HR Program Delivery: Partner with the extended global HR team and business leaders to deliver programs and initiatives in the areas of performance management, compensation planning, recognition, career development, organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent development. Define, review, and analyze business metrics to recommend systemic improvements.
- 10+ years in a fast-paced global technology environment with career progression and 5+ years as an HR Business Partner supporting clients at the Executive level
- BA/BS degree or equivalent education
• Experience as an organizational leader with strong business acumen
• Proactive collaboration with the global HR team and demonstrated the ability to impact and influence to achieve business and organizational objectives
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills; ability to support recommendations through data and analysis.
• Ability to remain focused with strong attention to detail, and deliver exceptional quality work
• Ability to take a systems view outside the function and across the BU/company
• Successful experience managing HR programs and projects.
• Exceptional communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build trust, credibility, and strong, productive relationships.
• Proven ability to work positively, collaboratively, and professionally within a team and across a global organization.
• Ability to drive change, think strategically, and operationally.
• Ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
• Familiarity and comfort in working in a highly matrixed organization
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in working and communicating across cultures
• Relevant industry experience a plus
• Ability to travel as required by the business (~5%)
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Valid through: 9/30/2020
$250K — $500K+
27 days ago