Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you're a customer of the largest digital bank in the Americas or Europe, then you've probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work, the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible, we are helping revolutionize financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we've only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn't matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
To continue our success story we are looking for a Global Head, Strategic Partnerships to build and scale one of Mambu's biggest growth engines. Ultimately, forging executive- level relationships with high priority technology partners to negotiate long-term agreements.
What you'll be working on:
- Developing a target list of global technology firms who will become key partners for Mambu's future growth in chosen markets and regions
- Building relationships with key decision makers at target partners, while leveraging Mambu's existing network, individual network and via direct approaches
- Working jointly with partners to establish propositions which deliver value for all parties - facilitating interactions between experts within Mambu and partner organizations
- Developing joint G2M plans which can be driven top-down across key geographies and negotiating framework agreements and contracts
- Orchestrating the implementation of the partnerships by working with Mambu's regional and functional leadership
- Initiating all aspects of partner agreements, while leading the delivery of commercial targets and objectives
You need to have:
- 15+ years of global technology firm experience, within the financial services domain in business development and/ or partnerships capacity
- Proven experience in having built and scaled partnerships for a new technology offering and delivered ambitious volume and revenue targets, growing year on year
- Experience in scaling Enterprise SaaS businesses through partnerships
- Knowledge in digital technologies and stack within retail banking
- A track record of project leadership experience and partnering with a mix of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading all aspects of the business development lifecycle for multiple accounts on a global scale
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Employment may depend on (criminal record and credit) background check
- Mambu has over 200 live deployments, helping to revolutionize financial services in more than 55 countries globally, and we're just getting started
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better
If you are thrilled by the opportunity to join our multi-national team on its unique mission - we need to talk and will be excited to hear from you!