DescriptionAbout this role
We are looking for an experienced and highly talented business leader for our Client Service Centers. The role is responsible for running the client service centers and partnering to execute the target state operating model. This leader will also establish operational discipline and best practices within the team, conduct staff hiring and training and work with technology partners to deploy fit for purpose, best in class Omni Channel technology that integrates the service centers into our global client experience ecosystem. The position reports into the Global Head of Service Center Strategy and Delivery.
This newly created role reflects on BlackRock’s commitment to invest in improving its client experience, set a new industry benchmark for client service and generate service alpha as a key driver of shareholder value. Client experience is a critical imperative for the firm as BlackRock intends to make client experience a key differentiator in a highly competitive and mature market.
The new leader will be responsible for running the client service centers and implementing a series of phased efforts to transform the BlackRock Service Centers which will have a material impact on the improved client experience across all our clients:
- Manage the client service centers
- Partner to design and implement target state operating model for global client service centers
- Partner to set the strategy for the development of the Service Centers, utilize and leverage new practices and technologies, with the goal of making it easier for our clients to do business with BlackRock and achieving external recognition as the leader in client service within asset management
- Develop and implement a Digital ready Service Operating Model that complements our developing Service technology and supports our world-class, streamlined digital client onboarding and servicing capabilities
- Make it easier for clients to contact BlackRock consistently through an Omni channel ecosystem
- Continually manage, evolve and communicate client centric KPIs
- Align our Service Centers globally as we enable and leverage enhanced capabilities
- Manage the client service centers
- Service Center Strategy and Execution for Technology and Operations.
- Design and implement the Service Centers enhanced future proof capability
- Review the potential alignment opportunities from the Service Center operating model, leverage the deployment of enhanced capability, incorporate the servicing of activities from legacy teams and locations.
- Build a high performing Service Center Management and training team to oversee the transformation of the Client Experience.
- Manage, motivate and grow a diverse team of high-talent Client Service representatives.
- Promote a customer centric culture and the associated behavioral changes.
- Develop processes and procedures to support the new technology solutions.
- Be responsible for the end to end client contact processes and their associated client experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Apply best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight as well as Technology capabilities.
- Provide insight and knowledge to the organization on the use of new tools and technologies: Telephony, Client Relationship Management (CRM) and Work Force Manager (WFM) integration opportunities to create a cost-effective operation consistently achieving contact handling service Level Agreements (SLA)’s. Agree a Technology road Map and deployments with Technology Leads.
- Represent the Voice of the Client, championing change and improvements across the client experience, drive change and influence future change/projects to support and achieve improvements in the client experience.
- Enhance the quality of client interactions, ensuring quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions. Measure effectiveness via client centric KPIs which are shared with stakeholders.
Required skill set:
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, self-motivated individual who has a track record in running, leading and implementing client service programs. They will be able to demonstrate :
- Passion and proven track record in delivery of world class client service managing a global client service center.
- Capability to analyze and deliver solutions for multiple business products and client types.
- Experience in managing large teams across a global organization with service teams in various locations.
- Experience with dealing with emerging technologies, proofs of concepts, driving pilots, and product evaluations utilizing innovative contact center technology.
- Superb partnership and collaboration skills to navigate BlackRock’s complex organization.
- Leadership skills within a matrix environment.
- Clearly exhibits sound business judgement.
- Strong people management skills; inspiring leader able to take a group of already well functioning team members to the next level.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to motivate a growing and changing service operation. The ability to engage at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Data driven decision making and analysis