Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox is looking for anexperienced, senior Product Marketing leader to build and execute the next generation of our Product Marketing and Global Campaigns success. The right candidate is an inspirational leader, expert at bringing cross functional teams together around efforts that drive the business. This is an incredible leadership opportunity for the right product marketing visionary who prioritizes building a culture that allows team members to grow and thrive and is excited to take our team to the next level.
- Partnering closely with our Product and Revenue teams; the Global Head of Product Marketing and Campaigns will lead a team that:
In addition, the executive is also expected to:
- Brings marketplace, competitor and and customer insights to the product development process
- Partners closely with Product to build and commercialize products that drive our growth
- Develops sharp competitive positioning for each of our products and the marketing campaigns that leverage them
- Builds lead generating global campaigns that scales organization's revenue growth
- Creates inventive, effective launch plans and marketing strategies for our priority products
- Develop and inspire team members to push boundaries, discover new approaches, test new tools, and take calculated risks to produce high impact results.
- Strategize, brief, plan, and lead execution of campaigns to support key product, and business objectives, bringing ideas from presentation to production.
- 12+ years in marketing with demonstrated success in product marketing.
- Understanding of and passion for product development and the marketplace data and insights that lead to the greatest commercial success.
- Successful management experience — expert at building and leading a team, as well as influencing teams and cross functional partners across the company.
- Experience in building and driving execution of global campaigns and product launches.
- Strong presentation abilities as a means to build consensus around strategic objectives and project plans.
- Experience in building lead generation programs at scale.
- Ability to be a strong partner and credible technical voice in the building and commercialization of successful products.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)