Global Head of Product, Commerce Partnerships and Growth
Industry: Information Technology - Internet / E-Commerce
Job Category: Sales / Marketing - Strategy / Business Development
Base Salary - $200,000 to $220,000
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - Yes
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
10+ to 15 years experience
Seniority Level - Director
Management Experience Required - No
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: Yes
Marketing technology, e-commerce, channelpartnerships, business development, product management, product marketing
At PayPal, we are rapidly evolving our ecosystem of partnerships in e-Commerce, and are looking for a Director of Product who is experienced in building and growing products through partnerships with high levels of creativity and strategic thinking.
As Global Head of Product, Commerce Partnerships and Growth for PayPal Marketing Solutions; you will lead the vision, strategy and execution to grow the PayPal commerce ecosystem. You will create win-win opportunities working closely with PayPal Business Development and Partner Sales teams to create new partnerships in the CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and Online Marketing space. As well as develop existing strategic partnerships to expand into commerce growth.
You will also partner and work closely with internal stakeholders to help embed and distribute PayPal Marketing Solutions through other PayPal products such as Checkout and Partners/Marketplaces products.
You should be as comfortable using your consultative selling and strong relationship-building skills with partners as well as cross-functionally with Sales, Business Development, Product Marketing, Design, Engineering, and Legal teams to launch products that meet the strategic objectives of PayPal and our partners.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for someone with the DNA to ideate and create new product opportunities for product growth, who thinks deeply about product distribution, and is passionate about bringing these new product capabilities to life.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts with established partners in Cart platform space and develop new partnerships in the CRO space; working with Business Development and Partner Sales to build new personalized shopping experiences for our 220M+ consumers.
- Be comfortable presenting and frequently interacting with senior executives both inside and outside the company and provide thought leadership towards delightful and personalized customer experiences.
- Identify key industry trends and strategic opportunities working with partners in the e-Commerce space.
- Be data driven, analyze usage and financial data to identify opportunities and define business cases for build / buy / distribute partnerships on a global basis.
- Effectively execute working with execution partners from other product teams: product managers, engineering leaders and designers.
- Partner with engineering teams to build right level of instrumentation and tracking to enable the level of experimentation and analytics needed for such product launches.
- Collaborate closely with regional teams and other related product managers, designers and engineers to ensure iterative yet continuous delivery.
- Work cross-organizationally with sales, product marketing, marketing, customer support, operations, legal, compliance, risk management and other functional areas, to ensure alignment with go-to-market activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Growth or Distribution aspects of commerce / consumer / marketing products.
- Strong understanding of e-Commerce, online marketing and advertising domains in consumer web / retail industry
- Ability to work effectively with external Partner teams in ideating, building and bringing products to market together.
- Proven experience of managing products especially working with senior leader and partners
- Experience working with Global markets
- A strong track record of delivering high quality products and customer experiences in a very high growth environment where priorities and structures may shift.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary due to dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product teams.
- 8+ years' experience with Product management or Product marketing.
- 4+ years' experience working with global products in leadership position.