The Head of Marketing is responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing strategies for the region.
Creates and steers the global marketing strategy with focus to bring industry experience into marketing. Prepares and manages global marketing budget, ensuring return on spend, runs global marketing campaigns and events. Ensures marketing material is used globally, regional sponsorship and event strategies are in line with global strategy. Liaise marketing activities with Global CUO and Regional MDs and ensures processes are best fit to serve external and internal customers.
In this position you will…
- Develop, manage and implement a short term and long term marketing strategy which maximizes market share and profitability
- Develop, manage and execute the external communication strategy for distribution partners and clients which is aligned with the mission, vision and value proposition of AGCS, in collaboration with Communications.
- Lead, manage and develop the Global marketing team. Serve as a key member of the AGCS Global Distribution leadership team. Represent AGCS in Allianz Group initiatives, and capitalize on opportunities to reduce expenses and improve effectivenesss through collaboration with other Allianz OE’s gloablly.
- Drive the development of a differentaied value proposition and collateral to define our risk appetite
- Defines global marketing, events and sponsorship strategy, support creation and global roll-out of marketing material., runs global marketing campaigns and events. Ensures homogenous marketing material and the use of global standards across regions.
- Develop, manage and execute the digital marketing strategy across the region to build Allianz’s brand profile and promote AGCS’ expertise, in coordination with Communications.
- Roll out & maintain and analyse of a customer loyalty programm.
- Improvement of the customer jorney.
- True customer centricity activities with the actual Qualtrics platform
- Own and manage the global marketing budget, ensure return on spend and optimise spend with Regions.
- Liase marketing activities with ther internal functions and with the Allianz Group. Ensure alignment of all marketing and communications strategy to the Allianz brand profile and image.
- Significant experience (7-10 years) in industrial or specialty insurance industry in front-line business development
- Evidence of successful leading and managing sales and marketing teams, ideally across different locations
- Demonstrable successful track record in driving organizational change / business transformation
- Ability to think outside the box to bring industry expertise into b2b marketing for corporate insurance
- Ability to discuss and create marketing around solutions and products with ISD/ KAMs/ Underwriters
- Knowledge of state of the art sales, marketing & distribution processes and decision making frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing
- Managing multiple projects in parallel; agile project methodology skills are preferred
- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally. Ability to "sell" an improvised or prepared audience winning story
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to explain complex in a simple way to understand terminology
- English: Fluent (able to negotiate)